Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Tutorial Window Pop-Ups
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Logged out/in, went to hoard/lair/pms, no message.
Google Chrome.
Logged out/in, went to hoard/lair/pms, no message.
Google Chrome.
ePOliyb.png
MUYNhfy.png
L74Jfbv.png
im silas BWi9PQR.gif WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
Thanks, guys. Keep 'em coming. I am very interested to see if this issue happens to you tomorrow, so if any of you can also check in with me tomorrow that'd be great.
Thanks, guys. Keep 'em coming. I am very interested to see if this issue happens to you tomorrow, so if any of you can also check in with me tomorrow that'd be great.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
I get them once a day it seems. Not if I log out and log back in. It seems to happen after the daily rollover. I use safari
I get them once a day it seems. Not if I log out and log back in. It seems to happen after the daily rollover. I use safari
I'm using firefox C:
I'm using firefox C:
I had the tutorial windows popping up all over the place, but post-rollover, they're gone! YAY!
I had the tutorial windows popping up all over the place, but post-rollover, they're gone! YAY!
bmC7aIK.pngmLmd8FJ.pngdV1P3J2.pngWCTD8jq.png
[quote]I am very interested to see if this issue happens to you tomorrow[/quote]Hello Xhaz. No tutorial popups yesterday, nor today so far. Still using Firefox. Looks good.
Quote:
I am very interested to see if this issue happens to you tomorrow
Hello Xhaz. No tutorial popups yesterday, nor today so far. Still using Firefox. Looks good.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11