Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~ Lair clear out!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@RookOwl55
If they're still available, could I please request the Coppercoil Creeper, Steelhound, and the Snarling Mimic familiars? tyvm ^-^

Would you happen to be clearing out any battlestones, like Sap, Ambush, Eliminate, or Rally?
@BunnySox
@RookOwl55
If they're still available, could I please request the Coppercoil Creeper, Steelhound, and the Snarling Mimic familiars? tyvm ^-^

Would you happen to be clearing out any battlestones, like Sap, Ambush, Eliminate, or Rally?
@BunnySox
@TheL3mon CR Sent!

@BunnySox Currently at a limit of two a day on familliars! I sent you the first you and put you on hold for the last one, however that one is also already on hold
@TheL3mon CR Sent!

@BunnySox Currently at a limit of two a day on familliars! I sent you the first you and put you on hold for the last one, however that one is also already on hold
@RookOwl55

Thanks very much ^-^
@RookOwl55

Thanks very much ^-^
@RookOwl55

Hello!

Would I be able to get the Crimson Emperor and the Dwarf Truffle familiars?
@RookOwl55

Hello!

Would I be able to get the Crimson Emperor and the Dwarf Truffle familiars?
8PTNkBq.png
@RookOwl55

If possible can I please have your Blue Dragon Reef Snail

@RookOwl55

If possible can I please have your Blue Dragon Reef Snail

H1kd2Y3.png
@RookOwl55 Could I grab the two unnamed coatls if they're still available?
@RookOwl55 Could I grab the two unnamed coatls if they're still available?
@RookOwl55

If you still have the permafrost impaler and the graveyard guardian familiars, could I have them? And Valentine, if he isn't already spoken for?
@RookOwl55

If you still have the permafrost impaler and the graveyard guardian familiars, could I have them? And Valentine, if he isn't already spoken for?
@Rookowl55

Since the floracat was unavailable, could I snag the Emerald Cave Jewel and the Fungalhoof Qiriq instead?
@Rookowl55

Since the floracat was unavailable, could I snag the Emerald Cave Jewel and the Fungalhoof Qiriq instead?
@HeartCrusher I can give you the female Cotal.

The following people have been sent the Familliars that I still had left that they requested:
@dara3008, @ImDucked, @Araej , @Damaged, @Kuni, @kuroshitsuji, @BunnySox

If I have missed you then please message me or ping me. I'm going to double check everything now as well.
@HeartCrusher I can give you the female Cotal.

The following people have been sent the Familliars that I still had left that they requested:
@dara3008, @ImDucked, @Araej , @Damaged, @Kuni, @kuroshitsuji, @BunnySox

If I have missed you then please message me or ping me. I'm going to double check everything now as well.
@RookOwl55 could I take this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13617127] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136172/13617127_350.png[/img] [/url]
@RookOwl55 could I take this guy?

13617127_350.png
osuxvtf_by_deltadarklightdragon-da3lzvb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7