Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Space Pirates (open)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
(OOC: okay, it seems to be hard to join right now and it's a bit slow for my tastes, so pay no mind to what I said ^^")
(OOC: okay, it seems to be hard to join right now and it's a bit slow for my tastes, so pay no mind to what I said ^^")
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
(@Nimphy Ok and good game ;))
(@Nimphy Ok and good game ;))
@Chimney
@Bright
@paraparasol
@CosmicCoelacanth
@Zenjinthala
((I'd like to issue a formal apology for my prolonged inactivity...part of it was ap exams and another was just me being lazy, so that's not much of an excuse :p I'll try to be more active from now on though!))

Falstaff straightened his clothing and surveyed the ship's interior; as lovely as he had found the outside, the inside was equally impressive, and surprisingly spacious.
Then again, he thought. I suppose I'm also used to ships with ceilings only a few feet above your head!
He quickly strode over and surveyed the ship's controls, only to be jostled by a hurried pilot. He frowned, but padded back to the other crew members, twirling the map drive between his fingers.
"Whenever you're ready, I'll connect this to the ship's navigational systems," he said jovially.
@Chimney
@Bright
@paraparasol
@CosmicCoelacanth
@Zenjinthala
((I'd like to issue a formal apology for my prolonged inactivity...part of it was ap exams and another was just me being lazy, so that's not much of an excuse :p I'll try to be more active from now on though!))

Falstaff straightened his clothing and surveyed the ship's interior; as lovely as he had found the outside, the inside was equally impressive, and surprisingly spacious.
Then again, he thought. I suppose I'm also used to ships with ceilings only a few feet above your head!
He quickly strode over and surveyed the ship's controls, only to be jostled by a hurried pilot. He frowned, but padded back to the other crew members, twirling the map drive between his fingers.
"Whenever you're ready, I'll connect this to the ship's navigational systems," he said jovially.
WRW2rGw.png
9YmzAZz.png
hzM3Sr2.png
ninbinarycatcher.png scroll.png
@antelope ^congrats on surviving ap exams! i know its a rough time

"No charge!" Aaron said. "We're on the same crew now. Whatever you need fixed just send it my way." He smiled at Zenjin and turned back around in his seat to face forward.
He watched Falstaff marvel at the ship for a few seconds more, then asked, "Where are we headed first, Captain?"

@Chimney @Bright @CosmicCoelacanth @Zenjinthala
@antelope ^congrats on surviving ap exams! i know its a rough time

"No charge!" Aaron said. "We're on the same crew now. Whatever you need fixed just send it my way." He smiled at Zenjin and turned back around in his seat to face forward.
He watched Falstaff marvel at the ship for a few seconds more, then asked, "Where are we headed first, Captain?"

@Chimney @Bright @CosmicCoelacanth @Zenjinthala
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20