Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LotR/The Hobbit/Tolkien Fans Come Hither
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 187 188
@Fraybird @HydroDragon: Whoops, didn't catch the comment before. But I think that the first page is okay, but maybe if you wanted to mention our in-depth conversations ( and maybe picture-sharing,) that might be a good idea. And also, for the heck of it... [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx3xp3NyHv1r2y3fo.jpg[/img]
@Fraybird @HydroDragon: Whoops, didn't catch the comment before. But I think that the first page is okay, but maybe if you wanted to mention our in-depth conversations ( and maybe picture-sharing,) that might be a good idea.

And also, for the heck of it...

tumblr_lx3xp3NyHv1r2y3fo.jpg
33vzuwj.jpg________ 2nh2l4z.png
@ForestGuardian

Loveeeeeee the picture. ;D
@ForestGuardian

Loveeeeeee the picture. ;D
@HydroDragon
I agree, I loved the elk! It was so cool and if it had armor it might have saved him/her. Plus It would look even more awesome hha :) :(
@HydroDragon
I agree, I loved the elk! It was so cool and if it had armor it might have saved him/her. Plus It would look even more awesome hha :) :(
arcane_zps910ae348.png
@Dreamcatcher29

The elk looked so innocent until it died. It could've been prevented even if it just had light armor, and it would of looked cooler. The elves armor is very pretty, anyways.
@Dreamcatcher29

The elk looked so innocent until it died. It could've been prevented even if it just had light armor, and it would of looked cooler. The elves armor is very pretty, anyways.
@HydroDragon
Yeah. I thought to myself, when I watched The Hobbit Five Armies, that if I could have rode anything it would have been the elk, then it died and I was sad :(
@HydroDragon
Yeah. I thought to myself, when I watched The Hobbit Five Armies, that if I could have rode anything it would have been the elk, then it died and I was sad :(
arcane_zps910ae348.png
@Dreamcatcher29

R.I.P!! It was so furry, too... like a floofy Tundra.

Did you see the convo on pg.8 about the weird faces the actors made during the movie? I'm going to be watching for them next time I see The Hobbit/LOTR. (Check out the front page, too. I edited it... again.)
@Dreamcatcher29

R.I.P!! It was so furry, too... like a floofy Tundra.

Did you see the convo on pg.8 about the weird faces the actors made during the movie? I'm going to be watching for them next time I see The Hobbit/LOTR. (Check out the front page, too. I edited it... again.)
@HydroDragon
Hahahaha Yeah I saw the weird derp faces haha. Oh ok I shall check it now but I have to log off after that because I am hungry hahaha
@HydroDragon
Hahahaha Yeah I saw the weird derp faces haha. Oh ok I shall check it now but I have to log off after that because I am hungry hahaha
arcane_zps910ae348.png
@HydroDragon
Hahaha I like the little skit photo you added haha :) I will chat soon bibi :)
@HydroDragon
Hahaha I like the little skit photo you added haha :) I will chat soon bibi :)
arcane_zps910ae348.png
@Dreamcatcher29

Bibi. :3
@Dreamcatcher29

Bibi. :3
Just finished Return of the King.

Omg. Frodo and Sam, you two.
Just finished Return of the King.

Omg. Frodo and Sam, you two.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 187 188