Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private RP] Warranty Void
1 2 3
@Dracko
(S'fine, been busy with classwork anyways. x_x)

Poly held the mouse out so Obsidian could take it. "Of course, and it hasn't done anything spectacular. Just running around and being a cute little mouse. Reminds me of something or other, but can't figure out what. Probably nothing."
@Dracko
(S'fine, been busy with classwork anyways. x_x)

Poly held the mouse out so Obsidian could take it. "Of course, and it hasn't done anything spectacular. Just running around and being a cute little mouse. Reminds me of something or other, but can't figure out what. Probably nothing."

Praise the sun! \o/
@polygone
(Sorry! I've been away from FR for a bit.)

Obsidian carefully takes the mouse from Poly. "You're right. He is pretty cute.", Obsidian says while examining the creature. "So you say it reminds you of something? What would you guess it is? Maybe it was something in your past, much before the affair with the clanless.", The spiral suggests, trying to help Poly find out what exactly he was thinking about.
@polygone
(Sorry! I've been away from FR for a bit.)

Obsidian carefully takes the mouse from Poly. "You're right. He is pretty cute.", Obsidian says while examining the creature. "So you say it reminds you of something? What would you guess it is? Maybe it was something in your past, much before the affair with the clanless.", The spiral suggests, trying to help Poly find out what exactly he was thinking about.
b7fepcb.pngWind wHevbhU.gifhitumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
Illuminus
She/her
FR +3
@Dracko

Poly rolled over and yawned as he stretched. "Dunno. Probably just some hunt or something from my first clan, nothing that important. So what brings you out here anyhow? Don't you live out on the ice?" Poly sat down after he finished stretching, watching the mouse more than he was watching the spiral holding it.
@Dracko

Poly rolled over and yawned as he stretched. "Dunno. Probably just some hunt or something from my first clan, nothing that important. So what brings you out here anyhow? Don't you live out on the ice?" Poly sat down after he finished stretching, watching the mouse more than he was watching the spiral holding it.

Praise the sun! \o/
@polygone (sorry!)

Obsidian responded to the mirror’s question. “Ah, you know. Being a forest ranger, travelling to different areas to see different creatures, especially familiars.” He then hands the mouse back to Poly.
@polygone (sorry!)

Obsidian responded to the mirror’s question. “Ah, you know. Being a forest ranger, travelling to different areas to see different creatures, especially familiars.” He then hands the mouse back to Poly.
Illuminus
She/her
FR +3
@Dracko ~

Poly takes the mouse and puts it down on the grass beside him, the creature immediately runs off into the nearby brush and disappears. He then rolls over, sitting and looking at Obsidian to continue the conversation. "Right. Well that makes sense. Shall we go for a walk or something, then?"
@Dracko ~

Poly takes the mouse and puts it down on the grass beside him, the creature immediately runs off into the nearby brush and disappears. He then rolls over, sitting and looking at Obsidian to continue the conversation. "Right. Well that makes sense. Shall we go for a walk or something, then?"

Praise the sun! \o/
@polygone

"Sure! Nothing around here really to do, anyways." Obsidian got up, and waited for Poly. "Which way shall we go?" He asked.
@polygone

"Sure! Nothing around here really to do, anyways." Obsidian got up, and waited for Poly. "Which way shall we go?" He asked.
Illuminus
She/her
FR +3
@Dracko

Poly randomly chooses a direction and starts walking. "Forwards, probably. Other than that I don't really have any plans either at the moment. Actually I'm not even sure where we are, just that it has grass and mice. I was never particularly good with telling the different flight domains. Pretty sure it's not fire. Or maybe it is, I could just be blind." Poly meanders about as he walks, not really focused on walking in a straight line. He keeps an amused smile, glad to have the company.

(Yay walking! Now we can actually accomplish something and move on with the plot! xD)
@Dracko

Poly randomly chooses a direction and starts walking. "Forwards, probably. Other than that I don't really have any plans either at the moment. Actually I'm not even sure where we are, just that it has grass and mice. I was never particularly good with telling the different flight domains. Pretty sure it's not fire. Or maybe it is, I could just be blind." Poly meanders about as he walks, not really focused on walking in a straight line. He keeps an amused smile, glad to have the company.

(Yay walking! Now we can actually accomplish something and move on with the plot! xD)

Praise the sun! \o/
@polygone (Sorry for the 100th time.)

Obsidian starts walking alongside Poly. "I'm not sure where we are, either. Maybe somewhere between wind and fire territory?" He suggests, while smiling back at Poly. He looks around, observing the scene. He suddenly spots something in a bush, but it then disappeared. It's probably nothing. He thought as he continued moving along.
@polygone (Sorry for the 100th time.)

Obsidian starts walking alongside Poly. "I'm not sure where we are, either. Maybe somewhere between wind and fire territory?" He suggests, while smiling back at Poly. He looks around, observing the scene. He suddenly spots something in a bush, but it then disappeared. It's probably nothing. He thought as he continued moving along.
Illuminus
She/her
FR +3
@Dracko
(Not the slowest RP I'm in still lol.)

"Hmm...We're probably more into Wind territory than fire. There isn't a hint of smoke in the air here." Poly laughs, thinking of having a barbecue at some point soon. Obsidian is a fire dragon after all, perhaps he could help with that...
(Too distracted by food and didn't notice the bush moving about~)
@Dracko
(Not the slowest RP I'm in still lol.)

"Hmm...We're probably more into Wind territory than fire. There isn't a hint of smoke in the air here." Poly laughs, thinking of having a barbecue at some point soon. Obsidian is a fire dragon after all, perhaps he could help with that...
(Too distracted by food and didn't notice the bush moving about~)

Praise the sun! \o/
@Dracko
(-poketh-)
@Dracko
(-poketh-)

Praise the sun! \o/
1 2 3