Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {Terra Caelum} Closed!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43
I'm interested in reserving a slot for the Vernal Equinox pair! Is it okay to send an 80k deposit? 'v'
I'm interested in reserving a slot for the Vernal Equinox pair! Is it okay to send an 80k deposit? 'v'
@mariecho Hey there! That's perfect, thank you! ^_^ I'll add you to the list!
@mariecho Hey there! That's perfect, thank you! ^_^ I'll add you to the list!
tumblr-ms48jt4-OI11sqapago1-400.png
Awesome, thank you! *_*
Awesome, thank you! *_*
@Akito Sorry for the delay in replying! It was my daughter's bedtime. XD But yes! I would be interested in that! Expanding the genepool sounds good to me. :)

And I knoooow. They are among my favourite colours. @_@
@Akito Sorry for the delay in replying! It was my daughter's bedtime. XD But yes! I would be interested in that! Expanding the genepool sounds good to me. :)

And I knoooow. They are among my favourite colours. @_@
@Vesprite I'll make note of you on Quetza's description, so I can ping you once I get a clutch!

Watch it end up being like a 2 egg clutch /sobs. I am hoping for a least three (one to keep, two to trade for other imps).
@Vesprite I'll make note of you on Quetza's description, so I can ping you once I get a clutch!

Watch it end up being like a 2 egg clutch /sobs. I am hoping for a least three (one to keep, two to trade for other imps).
oberonprance_zps9cf30752.gif rosebudprance_zps57f60902.gif OoImYiM.png
@Akito Haha XDDD Here's hoping, right? But yes- that's cool. I look forward to seeing the babies-to-come! And I've added you to the list!
@Akito Haha XDDD Here's hoping, right? But yes- that's cool. I look forward to seeing the babies-to-come! And I've added you to the list!
Ba-bump!
Ba-bump!
@Vesprite

Can I reserve a slot for your skydancer pairs second breeding~? I'll send you 700 gems shortly.

Question though, if I reserve first for that opening, do I get first pick? Or are you offering a 'buy' option for first pick? c:
@Vesprite

Can I reserve a slot for your skydancer pairs second breeding~? I'll send you 700 gems shortly.

Question though, if I reserve first for that opening, do I get first pick? Or are you offering a 'buy' option for first pick? c:
Iw0iHZf.png
@Lix Absolutely :3 And how I do things is basically if the current closest clutch doesn't have enough eggs to cover all the reserves, then any leftovers get bumped to the next clutch. So in the event that the first clutch has leftover reserves, they get the first slot (as a sort of compensation for the extra-long wait XD). I don't offer a buy option at this time. ^_^
@Lix Absolutely :3 And how I do things is basically if the current closest clutch doesn't have enough eggs to cover all the reserves, then any leftovers get bumped to the next clutch. So in the event that the first clutch has leftover reserves, they get the first slot (as a sort of compensation for the extra-long wait XD). I don't offer a buy option at this time. ^_^
@Vesprite

Sound good, gems sent. Thanks so much. C:
@Vesprite

Sound good, gems sent. Thanks so much. C:
Iw0iHZf.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43