Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New Player
Hello, after 5 days of playing I am now making an introduction. My name is as you can see is Areoaldara. I just wanted something unique and self made, so yeah. And I have a sister who also plays, thats how I found the game.
Then in an ironic twist choose something typical. The fire flight not dissing. I wanted something that shows how I want some of my dragons to look. Mystifying and dangerous. Or try to look.
I suppose I have no true favorite breed, but I do like some more than others.
But other than that I hope I have fun training, selling, buying, and collecting with all of you.
Hello, after 5 days of playing I am now making an introduction. My name is as you can see is Areoaldara. I just wanted something unique and self made, so yeah. And I have a sister who also plays, thats how I found the game.
Then in an ironic twist choose something typical. The fire flight not dissing. I wanted something that shows how I want some of my dragons to look. Mystifying and dangerous. Or try to look.
I suppose I have no true favorite breed, but I do like some more than others.
But other than that I hope I have fun training, selling, buying, and collecting with all of you.
Welcome to Flight Rising @Areoaldara! You'll love this site!
Welcome to Flight Rising @Areoaldara! You'll love this site!
Thanks for the warm welcome and the imperial i name her lelah.
Thanks for the warm welcome and the imperial i name her lelah.