Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | What determines price of the dragons?
Is there any rhyme or reason to the value of the dragons? Or is it just... priced on how pretty someone thinks it is?
Is there any rhyme or reason to the value of the dragons? Or is it just... priced on how pretty someone thinks it is?
@Ipswitch

its usually based on what people are willing to pay, but also what you think it is worth. I usually have a base price of 30-40k for triple gened dragons. that price slowly decreases as I get more desperate for the dragon to be bought. until finally someone buys it, I exalt it, or I give it away.

other dragons like my triple emerald pair, I sell for around 200-350k. because people are willing to pay that much for a triple emerald crystal/facet/ gembond dragon. hope that helped. :)
@Ipswitch

its usually based on what people are willing to pay, but also what you think it is worth. I usually have a base price of 30-40k for triple gened dragons. that price slowly decreases as I get more desperate for the dragon to be bought. until finally someone buys it, I exalt it, or I give it away.

other dragons like my triple emerald pair, I sell for around 200-350k. because people are willing to pay that much for a triple emerald crystal/facet/ gembond dragon. hope that helped. :)
sZsrs4b.jpg
It does. Why does everyone keep mentioning 'triple gened', why is that so desirable?
It does. Why does everyone keep mentioning 'triple gened', why is that so desirable?
@Ipswitch

genes all have rarities like the breeds do. Basic is the most common and dominant gene. Most people prefer a dragon with no basic genes, it makes breeding easier and makes the dragons look a little more unique.
@Ipswitch

genes all have rarities like the breeds do. Basic is the most common and dominant gene. Most people prefer a dragon with no basic genes, it makes breeding easier and makes the dragons look a little more unique.
sZsrs4b.jpg
I see, thanks!
I see, thanks!