Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Earth & Shadow Sprites + Spellscroll
[center][item=earth sprite] [item=shadow sprite] [item=archivists spellscroll] Simple, I have two sprites I want sold. Looking at offers and then likely selling them later today, since I need to buy accent blueprints. Preferably looking for gems, but will take treasure/mix offers at a rate of 1:690. Also tentatively looking at offers on my spellscroll. Feel free to post here or pm me![/center]
Earth Sprite Shadow Sprite

Simple, I have two sprites I want sold. Looking at offers and then likely selling them later today, since I need to buy accent blueprints. Preferably looking for gems, but will take treasure/mix offers at a rate of 1:690. Also tentatively looking at offers on my spellscroll. Feel free to post here or pm me!
captain's creations: accents
Good luck selling! I wish I could afford that spellscroll, but I just bought a Fire Sprite, so free bump for you.
Good luck selling! I wish I could afford that spellscroll, but I just bought a Fire Sprite, so free bump for you.
^
^
captain's creations: accents
My brother is in earth flight so i'd like to get him the matching Sprite. Their priced super high in the auction house though. What kind of price range are you willing to sell it for?
My brother is in earth flight so i'd like to get him the matching Sprite. Their priced super high in the auction house though. What kind of price range are you willing to sell it for?