Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello, beauties!
Hey, guys! I'm William! I just joined the other day, and I was being totally shy about making an introduction video but I finally got off of my butt and decided to do it!

What's to say about me? Hmm.... Well, I like history. A lot. I'm borderline obsessed, writing a whole series of novels based off of it and owning endless books and whatnot. I also love Transformers, Zelda, DC Comics, cats, Big Hero 6 and Disney in general, How To Train Your Dragon... and a lot more. :P

I cosplay, play videogames, roleplay, do photography and art... hmmm... oh! I'm currently enrolled in a college for funeral service, which mean I'm going to be a mortician! :)

Friends! I'd love to make friends! I love to talk to people and roleplay and discuss things and whatnot. I don't bite, I promise! So feel free to shoot me a message or something! Please! I won't mind. <3
Hey, guys! I'm William! I just joined the other day, and I was being totally shy about making an introduction video but I finally got off of my butt and decided to do it!

What's to say about me? Hmm.... Well, I like history. A lot. I'm borderline obsessed, writing a whole series of novels based off of it and owning endless books and whatnot. I also love Transformers, Zelda, DC Comics, cats, Big Hero 6 and Disney in general, How To Train Your Dragon... and a lot more. :P

I cosplay, play videogames, roleplay, do photography and art... hmmm... oh! I'm currently enrolled in a college for funeral service, which mean I'm going to be a mortician! :)

Friends! I'd love to make friends! I love to talk to people and roleplay and discuss things and whatnot. I don't bite, I promise! So feel free to shoot me a message or something! Please! I won't mind. <3
Ahhh! Welcome to the site! I'm glad that you came around to creating an introduction, it's the fastest way to make friends on here :3

I'm a huge Disnerd myself, I even worked at Disney for a few months about 2.5 years ago (aw man, I can't believe it's been that long!) Lion King, Wreck it Ralph, and Tangled are probably my favorite movies but I love alllll of them, those are just some of the ones that I've seen far too many times to count (Oh, and Treasure Planet lmao).

Being a Mortician would be a lot of fun! I have my Bachelors in Criminal Justice and I've been out of school for a year now and still don't know what I want to do with my life. A lot of people tell me I'd be good at being something like a Coroner because I have a fascination with dead bodies (not really a fascination but photos of dead people, no matter how horrific, don't bother me at all).

Anywayyysss! I ramble lol
How're you enjoying your time here so far? Whats your favorite aspect of the site thus far?

@scribbleshow
Ahhh! Welcome to the site! I'm glad that you came around to creating an introduction, it's the fastest way to make friends on here :3

I'm a huge Disnerd myself, I even worked at Disney for a few months about 2.5 years ago (aw man, I can't believe it's been that long!) Lion King, Wreck it Ralph, and Tangled are probably my favorite movies but I love alllll of them, those are just some of the ones that I've seen far too many times to count (Oh, and Treasure Planet lmao).

Being a Mortician would be a lot of fun! I have my Bachelors in Criminal Justice and I've been out of school for a year now and still don't know what I want to do with my life. A lot of people tell me I'd be good at being something like a Coroner because I have a fascination with dead bodies (not really a fascination but photos of dead people, no matter how horrific, don't bother me at all).

Anywayyysss! I ramble lol
How're you enjoying your time here so far? Whats your favorite aspect of the site thus far?

@scribbleshow

You worked at Disney? That's so awesome! I had an unrealistic dream for a while of working there as Peter Pan, but obviously that did not happen! :P My favorite Disney movies are... gosh... Big Hero 6, Treasure Planet, Peter Pan, Black Cauldron, Nightmare Before Christmas, Toy Story, Tangled, Jungle Book, Aladdin, Mulan, Atlantis... <3 Basically a lot of them.

Criminal justice? That's so cool! My girlfriend (of eight years, sorry I love to brag about her) is planning to go into some sort of criminal psychology, actually! She might try to get a job with the FBI. Being a coroner would be cool, too!

(Rambling is a-okay! Haha)

Hmm, my favorite part? Well, I really like the dragons, which is painfully normal. :P I like hoarding them and loving them and breeding them and just having them in general. I'm really impressed with how put together this website is for being sort of small. I like the other members, too, because everyone I've talked to so far has been really nice! The Flight system is also really awesome. *u*

@Rynxenvy

You worked at Disney? That's so awesome! I had an unrealistic dream for a while of working there as Peter Pan, but obviously that did not happen! :P My favorite Disney movies are... gosh... Big Hero 6, Treasure Planet, Peter Pan, Black Cauldron, Nightmare Before Christmas, Toy Story, Tangled, Jungle Book, Aladdin, Mulan, Atlantis... <3 Basically a lot of them.

Criminal justice? That's so cool! My girlfriend (of eight years, sorry I love to brag about her) is planning to go into some sort of criminal psychology, actually! She might try to get a job with the FBI. Being a coroner would be cool, too!

(Rambling is a-okay! Haha)

Hmm, my favorite part? Well, I really like the dragons, which is painfully normal. :P I like hoarding them and loving them and breeding them and just having them in general. I'm really impressed with how put together this website is for being sort of small. I like the other members, too, because everyone I've talked to so far has been really nice! The Flight system is also really awesome. *u*

@Rynxenvy