Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Quick portraits (closed)
1 2 3 4
@atropo Hi, Would you be willing to draw my OC in style 2? I can pay in gems.
@atropo Hi, Would you be willing to draw my OC in style 2? I can pay in gems.
@Selfishly, thanks~ <3

@vannevar, I'll make several drawings tomorrow and we'll see, ok? Probably I'll still be willing to do it! <3
@Selfishly, thanks~ <3

@vannevar, I'll make several drawings tomorrow and we'll see, ok? Probably I'll still be willing to do it! <3
@vannevar, *whispers* also I can't see your OC :)
@vannevar, *whispers* also I can't see your OC :)
@atropo DANG these are gorgeous, sorry to have missed them! Hopefully I can catch you if or when you do offer more art in the future! C: ps from one artist to another your prices are rather low for the quality of what you're offering here; I think you can/should definitely consider charging more if you do open these again!
@atropo DANG these are gorgeous, sorry to have missed them! Hopefully I can catch you if or when you do offer more art in the future! C: ps from one artist to another your prices are rather low for the quality of what you're offering here; I think you can/should definitely consider charging more if you do open these again!
Zeon! (she/they)
@atropo Can I get a ping if you decide to do art? Your stuff is gorgeous ;o; I could totally pay you over what your asking price is.
@atropo Can I get a ping if you decide to do art? Your stuff is gorgeous ;o; I could totally pay you over what your asking price is.
@atropo My fault! This should be the correct link.
@atropo My fault! This should be the correct link.
@vannevar, yeah, I see her now! :3

@steampunklayhr, omg! Thank you very much for you words~ <3 whoa, really? I'm so bad at pricing (low self-esteem is not helping >__> ), and that prices were kinda... the highest I could let myself set. :D If you ever be so kind to help me with correct pricing, I'll be more than happy! ^_^

@March, well, I'm not making a ping list, because I'll probably delete this thread soon XD But if I decide to make some art before deleting, I'll let you know! <3 Thank you~
@vannevar, yeah, I see her now! :3

@steampunklayhr, omg! Thank you very much for you words~ <3 whoa, really? I'm so bad at pricing (low self-esteem is not helping >__> ), and that prices were kinda... the highest I could let myself set. :D If you ever be so kind to help me with correct pricing, I'll be more than happy! ^_^

@March, well, I'm not making a ping list, because I'll probably delete this thread soon XD But if I decide to make some art before deleting, I'll let you know! <3 Thank you~
@atropo could you ping me if you ever decided to do more art? These are amazing!
@atropo could you ping me if you ever decided to do more art? These are amazing!
NXwxhXo.png
@Queencryogen, thank you very much! I'll probably delete this thread soon, because I draw exactly when I have enough energy to do it (bad dayssss~), but I'll ping you when there is a chance!
@Queencryogen, thank you very much! I'll probably delete this thread soon, because I draw exactly when I have enough energy to do it (bad dayssss~), but I'll ping you when there is a chance!
@Selfishly, witch bae~ <3 [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6457573/art/derg2.jpg[/img]
@Selfishly, witch bae~ <3

derg2.jpg
1 2 3 4