Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | July Free Newbie Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44
@britneyrox
okay!
@britneyrox
okay!
@britneyrox I'd have to say the best part of FR thus far is how nice people have been! Also the beautiful dragons.
@britneyrox I'd have to say the best part of FR thus far is how nice people have been! Also the beautiful dragons.
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.png sig_banner_small_zpsvzj7s1xh.png tumblr_inline_nsthq8HheA1s23g03_540.png
@britneyrox

I've been here almost one whole day but my current favorite thing is that I can play the games I want! The lucky streak feature is brilliant! I've spent a huge amount of time popping bubbles! =)
@britneyrox

I've been here almost one whole day but my current favorite thing is that I can play the games I want! The lucky streak feature is brilliant! I've spent a huge amount of time popping bubbles! =)
2heep8h.jpg
@britneyrox
My Favorite thing about FR is the people
@britneyrox
My Favorite thing about FR is the people
@britneyrox

My favorite thing would probably be all the pretty dragons! :0
@britneyrox

My favorite thing would probably be all the pretty dragons! :0
qesQFkT.gif
@britneyrox I really enjoy the mingling art and levels of customization you can put into everything here! Makes it easy to be unique.
@britneyrox I really enjoy the mingling art and levels of customization you can put into everything here! Makes it easy to be unique.
@britneyrox
My favorite thing about FR so far is probably being able to breed, trade, and dress up my dragons.
@britneyrox
My favorite thing about FR so far is probably being able to breed, trade, and dress up my dragons.
JXPJlj9.png
@britneyrox
My favorite thing so far is the scrying workshop, I can see all of the possible dragons I wanna get
@britneyrox
My favorite thing so far is the scrying workshop, I can see all of the possible dragons I wanna get
QQUGtr8.png
@britneyrox
My favorite things are the community and the variety of dragons.
@britneyrox
My favorite things are the community and the variety of dragons.
S-Sorry .____. My english is not good... google translator help me .____.'
S-Sorry .____. My english is not good... google translator help me .____.'
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44