Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | July Free Newbie Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
@britneyrox Hey, the chess set I sent you will only cover one person! Just in case.
@britneyrox Hey, the chess set I sent you will only cover one person! Just in case.
@AppleNouns I bought a second set so that two people could have it! c:
@AppleNouns I bought a second set so that two people could have it! c:
The raffle is now open! c:
The raffle is now open! c:
@britneyrox Can I enter? I love how so many people are so friendly and doing raffles like this!
@britneyrox Can I enter? I love how so many people are so friendly and doing raffles like this!
May I enter??
May I enter??
@britneyrox This looks like fun! So far though, my favorite part of Flight Rising is the Jig Saws. I've got an addiction to Jig Saws already, and the hard ones are a good way to sate my affliction without pulling out a 5k puzzles from my shelf. <.>
@britneyrox This looks like fun! So far though, my favorite part of Flight Rising is the Jig Saws. I've got an addiction to Jig Saws already, and the hard ones are a good way to sate my affliction without pulling out a 5k puzzles from my shelf. <.>
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif
@Sparrowstar22 just read and follow the rules please!
@Sparrowstar22 just read and follow the rules please!
@britneyrox I have:)
@britneyrox I have:)
[center]@Sparrowstar22 then please follow them! I am quoting a rule below. [quote]Ping me letting me know your favorite thing about FR so far to enter![/quote][/center]
@Sparrowstar22 then please follow them! I am quoting a rule below.
Quote:
Ping me letting me know your favorite thing about FR so far to enter!
My favorite thing is the people and the dragons. they are just SO nice!
My favorite thing is the people and the dragons. they are just SO nice!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44