Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | SOLD!!
SOLD!!
SOLD!!
I checked the AH, and they're going for about 15k Treasure x3

I'm going to have to think on this one. Was saving up for a gene but... wings. xD
I checked the AH, and they're going for about 15k Treasure x3

I'm going to have to think on this one. Was saving up for a gene but... wings. xD
9g0BXbt.gif
Thank you for looking in the auction house! I am new here so I didn't even know tht the auction Ouse sold apparel @tayce you are welcome to think it over xD
Thank you for looking in the auction house! I am new here so I didn't even know tht the auction Ouse sold apparel @tayce you are welcome to think it over xD
I am looking for wings like that I dd have a couple aparrel items like a green steampunk scarf, highnoon scarf or i could do 15 gems, just let me know
I am looking for wings like that I dd have a couple aparrel items like a green steampunk scarf, highnoon scarf or i could do 15 gems, just let me know
Bannersilvawolf100_zps066d99c5.png
@silvawolf100 well I was looking for on the treasure side but umm besides that 15 gems equals 1.5k treasure so therefore I would like a little more xD
@silvawolf100 well I was looking for on the treasure side but umm besides that 15 gems equals 1.5k treasure so therefore I would like a little more xD
@ember2000

Any chance you'd be willing to take 14k treasure?
@ember2000

Any chance you'd be willing to take 14k treasure?
9g0BXbt.gif
Sure!! Sending item now @tayce
Sure!! Sending item now @tayce