Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Random Chatter - Come join me!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@tea ah yes the midnight fires are lit here as well, I just kind of forgot it because I've never been to one. Which is kind of weird because the beacons are built EVERYWHERE if there's a lake or sea. XD

I have grow to like the fae breed so much I haven't at least yet started to save for any other breed. The pearlcatchers, imperials and spirals are super pretty though :9
@tea ah yes the midnight fires are lit here as well, I just kind of forgot it because I've never been to one. Which is kind of weird because the beacons are built EVERYWHERE if there's a lake or sea. XD

I have grow to like the fae breed so much I haven't at least yet started to save for any other breed. The pearlcatchers, imperials and spirals are super pretty though :9
.: the endless flight :.
.: FR nuzlocke story blog :.
also available on the forums here

DESPERATELY LF WC or COATL jade/tangerine shim/white-maize-ice OR CLOSE

@Dracamari
I love those quiet winter nights with snow falling lightly. But over here it's usually super cold and wind. Not so nice.
Another thing I love about winter is NO BUGS! <:

@Sulka
Oh, haha. Then it&#039;s not so different after all.

Is FR running slow for only me?

@Dracamari
I love those quiet winter nights with snow falling lightly. But over here it&#039;s usually super cold and wind. Not so nice.
Another thing I love about winter is NO BUGS! <:

@Sulka
Oh, haha. Then it&#039;s not so different after all.

Is FR running slow for only me?
teabanner_zpsef987d5d.png
Nope, it has been slowing own all day and losing connection at times... I thought it was my net but it must be the website then >_>
Nope, it has been slowing own all day and losing connection at times... I thought it was my net but it must be the website then >_>
.: the endless flight :.
.: FR nuzlocke story blog :.
also available on the forums here

DESPERATELY LF WC or COATL jade/tangerine shim/white-maize-ice OR CLOSE
It gets really slow when it gets to about 1,000 users online. Takes forever to change pages and I can never use the coliseum at this point.
It gets really slow when it gets to about 1,000 users online. Takes forever to change pages and I can never use the coliseum at this point.
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
@Tea@Scarlit oh yes winter with calm fluffy snow <3 and no bugs! Speaking of bugs, yeeaah, 1000 + users online and everything&#039;s buggy! But I heard the admins got a new server recently and it&#039;ll go live soon. Or something, I&#039;m not too sure of my sources :/
@Tea@Scarlit oh yes winter with calm fluffy snow <3 and no bugs! Speaking of bugs, yeeaah, 1000 + users online and everything&#039;s buggy! But I heard the admins got a new server recently and it&#039;ll go live soon. Or something, I&#039;m not too sure of my sources :/
FR becomes slow for me now and then, but I&#039;ve just been blaming my internet connection. It&#039;s not the best thing in the world. It likes to randomly die...a lot...in the mornings :(

I love the fall season. Nice and cool with no bugs ^_^ And the colors are all pretty c:
FR becomes slow for me now and then, but I&#039;ve just been blaming my internet connection. It&#039;s not the best thing in the world. It likes to randomly die...a lot...in the mornings :(

I love the fall season. Nice and cool with no bugs ^_^ And the colors are all pretty c:
light_rune_50x50.png AlyrabyCydragonResized.pngUnicorgiByInkwellSmall.png light_rune_50x50.png
Oh man, I didn&#039;t realize there were so many users online! This site has really grown fast. c:

Fall is really nice, but then I&#039;m just excited for winter to come. I&#039;m always like that, at the end of the summer I really can&#039;t wait for the winter, and at the end of the winter I can&#039;t wait for summer to come.
Oh man, I didn&#039;t realize there were so many users online! This site has really grown fast. c:

Fall is really nice, but then I&#039;m just excited for winter to come. I&#039;m always like that, at the end of the summer I really can&#039;t wait for the winter, and at the end of the winter I can&#039;t wait for summer to come.
hey i just finishd my last eksamme today.
its about 20:58 here in Denmark.
my friends(some of the boys) tells me that i should game some more.
but i dont know what i should game, so i just came into flight rising...
hey i just finishd my last eksamme today.
its about 20:58 here in Denmark.
my friends(some of the boys) tells me that i should game some more.
but i dont know what i should game, so i just came into flight rising...

DENMARK, FINALLY.
We have been waiting for you, now the whole scandinavia is gathered in one thread. Imma just tie you to a chair and make sure you never leave okay. <3

DENMARK, FINALLY.
We have been waiting for you, now the whole scandinavia is gathered in one thread. Imma just tie you to a chair and make sure you never leave okay. <3

Can a random german join the fun?
Can a random german join the fun?
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38