Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Looking for anthro artist!
1 2
I would like to see my Nix as an anthro [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14767906] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/147680/14767906_350.png[/img] [/url] I am willing to work out a price for good anthro art of her. Comment with examples of your work and rates please!
I would like to see my Nix as an anthro

14767906_350.png

I am willing to work out a price for good anthro art of her. Comment with examples of your work and rates please!
Art and Artist I think need to be featured or advertised go here
Art and Artist I think need to be featured or advertised go here
What type of payment is it? :0
What type of payment is it? :0
@StardustDragon5 I'm willing to do this if you're interested. :) Check out my FA for examples. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/leeomon/

We can discuss prices depending on what you're interested in getting.
@StardustDragon5 I'm willing to do this if you're interested. :) Check out my FA for examples. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/leeomon/

We can discuss prices depending on what you're interested in getting.
logo_by_leeomon-d9col7b.png
@DragonMewGirl

Currently I just have treasure. My gems are running really low, I am out of Deviant art Points and I don't get a paycheck for two weeks

@Leeomon

I am interested in your anthro art it looks pretty good. I am currently a little low on everything but I might be able to build up to whatever you need for payment eventually
@DragonMewGirl

Currently I just have treasure. My gems are running really low, I am out of Deviant art Points and I don't get a paycheck for two weeks

@Leeomon

I am interested in your anthro art it looks pretty good. I am currently a little low on everything but I might be able to build up to whatever you need for payment eventually
@StardustDragon5 That's alright! Can you tell me more precisely what kind of art you're looking to get so I can have a better idea of what to charge? Also, what sort of payment are you willing to go with?
@StardustDragon5 That's alright! Can you tell me more precisely what kind of art you're looking to get so I can have a better idea of what to charge? Also, what sort of payment are you willing to go with?
logo_by_leeomon-d9col7b.png
@stardustdragon5 I could hook you up with some art. My style is very cartoonish and will be done with pencil and paper (I can add color of course). But I might have to go offline for a while if you do want to take up my offer.

I currently have no examples but there's no charge if you're unsatisfied with my work
@stardustdragon5 I could hook you up with some art. My style is very cartoonish and will be done with pencil and paper (I can add color of course). But I might have to go offline for a while if you do want to take up my offer.

I currently have no examples but there's no charge if you're unsatisfied with my work
@LucinaAzura

I think it would be worth it to give you a try :)
How much would you want if I am satisfied?

@Leeomom

I am willing to pay in any form of treausre, gems, USD (just have to wait for my paycheck and hope I don't use it all up on fixing my bike... ). I'd like a shaded full body of her if possible.
@LucinaAzura

I think it would be worth it to give you a try :)
How much would you want if I am satisfied?

@Leeomom

I am willing to pay in any form of treausre, gems, USD (just have to wait for my paycheck and hope I don't use it all up on fixing my bike... ). I'd like a shaded full body of her if possible.
@StardustDragon5 I won't charge much maybe like a 1000 or so gold because there will probably be a delay between now and when I can actually post it
@StardustDragon5 I won't charge much maybe like a 1000 or so gold because there will probably be a delay between now and when I can actually post it
@LucinaAzura
That it doable. If I like what you do I will give you more than that. :)

I can't wait to see how you draw my Nix as an anthro :)
@LucinaAzura
That it doable. If I like what you do I will give you more than that. :)

I can't wait to see how you draw my Nix as an anthro :)
1 2