Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Thank You! (Newbi!)
1 2 3
@FoxiUzumaki
Yes I am, but it is so hard to find a good anime show after I've finished one. I assume you are? If so I would love to discuss some anime with you.
Also, I am sending her over now, I hope you give her a great new home for a long time!
@FoxiUzumaki
Yes I am, but it is so hard to find a good anime show after I've finished one. I assume you are? If so I would love to discuss some anime with you.
Also, I am sending her over now, I hope you give her a great new home for a long time!
Hello! Although I am not one to initiate conversations often, my PMs are always open. I'm also happy to breed upon request, or otherwise work with you if you see something I’m selling that you’d like but can’t afford outright, so feel free to send me a message in regards to that as well!
@FoxiUzumaki

Dragons on the last two pages of my lair need homes or are going to be exalted! It's not much, but it's something. :) I have potential buyers for the first three dergs on pg 3 though.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=158768&page=3
@FoxiUzumaki

Dragons on the last two pages of my lair need homes or are going to be exalted! It's not much, but it's something. :) I have potential buyers for the first three dergs on pg 3 though.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=158768&page=3
JVhGZl0.png:(tYUWCism.png:(gO9caz9.png
@Wolfheart93

Ah Well Is The Spiral Male Available (The Orangish one)
@Wolfheart93

Ah Well Is The Spiral Male Available (The Orangish one)
@Amandaroleplayer

Yes! My Name From Naruto, Its his last name and all based on him lol the foxi is the ninetailed fox sealed within him.
True it is i finished quite a few though. And sure i would love to too!

And i will trust me i cant rid of things easily i feel so bad lol so im pretty sure ill never give her away and would love her forever.

@Amandaroleplayer

Yes! My Name From Naruto, Its his last name and all based on him lol the foxi is the ninetailed fox sealed within him.
True it is i finished quite a few though. And sure i would love to too!

And i will trust me i cant rid of things easily i feel so bad lol so im pretty sure ill never give her away and would love her forever.

@FoxiUzumaki

Yes he is! I will send him along to you. (I hope I send the right one :x) Please be sure to name him and give him a good home! :)
@FoxiUzumaki

Yes he is! I will send him along to you. (I hope I send the right one :x) Please be sure to name him and give him a good home! :)
JVhGZl0.png:(tYUWCism.png:(gO9caz9.png
@Wolfheart93

Ok! I promise! Thank You Very Much!
@Wolfheart93

Ok! I promise! Thank You Very Much!
1 2 3