Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Agario Roleplay
1 2 3
@Rivaxorus @JinglemcPringles @Spitfire11 @Alledowaya @RadiationFox

Sunshine

Sunshine was having a difficult time. Not that he would complain about it to anyone, but the dense foliage was not kind to a dragon of his...size. Bumping between trees and completely knocking some over was making for slow going. "No such thing as subtle with me huh Barnes?" Sunny glanced down to grin at his familiar. The deadwood boar was leisurely trotting ahead of him. The swift way the golem made it's was through the dense underbrush made Sunny jealous. "Yah know Barny, i'm gonna be straight and tell you how jealous i am right now. Well look at cha! Ducking and weaving and bobin' and jumping! You got the grace ofva feline!"

The boar let out an amused grunt and continued on for a few more steps. But he suddenly stilled and collapsed. Sunny let out a concerned huff and as swiftly as he could crawled to his familiar. "Aw ol pal i hear yah. Yeah rest now i know traveling not as easy as it used ta". Sunshine knocked another tree down with his tail as he settled next to his boar. The sharp crack and thundering slam it made as it broke and fell was loud. "I just hope all this racket innt attracting the wrong crowd". They were so close to the behemoth it dominated most of the skyline. Sunshine let out a sigh and curled his arms around Barney. "I'm sure this will be the place. We'll have a home there i can feel it. They say these humans have a bound to us, one blessed by the deities themselves or something. We'll find family yet my friend". Sunshine grinned up at the behemoth with an optimistic smile.
@Rivaxorus @JinglemcPringles @Spitfire11 @Alledowaya @RadiationFox

Sunshine

Sunshine was having a difficult time. Not that he would complain about it to anyone, but the dense foliage was not kind to a dragon of his...size. Bumping between trees and completely knocking some over was making for slow going. "No such thing as subtle with me huh Barnes?" Sunny glanced down to grin at his familiar. The deadwood boar was leisurely trotting ahead of him. The swift way the golem made it's was through the dense underbrush made Sunny jealous. "Yah know Barny, i'm gonna be straight and tell you how jealous i am right now. Well look at cha! Ducking and weaving and bobin' and jumping! You got the grace ofva feline!"

The boar let out an amused grunt and continued on for a few more steps. But he suddenly stilled and collapsed. Sunny let out a concerned huff and as swiftly as he could crawled to his familiar. "Aw ol pal i hear yah. Yeah rest now i know traveling not as easy as it used ta". Sunshine knocked another tree down with his tail as he settled next to his boar. The sharp crack and thundering slam it made as it broke and fell was loud. "I just hope all this racket innt attracting the wrong crowd". They were so close to the behemoth it dominated most of the skyline. Sunshine let out a sigh and curled his arms around Barney. "I'm sure this will be the place. We'll have a home there i can feel it. They say these humans have a bound to us, one blessed by the deities themselves or something. We'll find family yet my friend". Sunshine grinned up at the behemoth with an optimistic smile.
KLHYE9h.png
Benzi finished looking over Morgan and Asha and was pleased to find only superficial wounds. He gazed carefully into Morgan's dazed expression, relieved to find her pupils of normal dilation,
"Let me know if you get a headache later." He insisted.
Turning his attention to the destruction around them he began using a bit of his healing magic to repair the most grievous damages, trimming the unsalvageable pieces and leaving the minor scratches to heal on their own.
"Benzi I'm sure the forest can heal itself..."Asha began, stopping when Benzi's crest flared.
"I'm very well aware of that, thank you. But the forest is a living thing as much as you or I, it deserved the same medical treatment I offered you." Asha eyes widened slightly, she'd never seen Benzi act this way - then again, she'd never traveled to his homeland or been near so much flora. It was clearer to her that this nature dragon respected the plants of his home as much as Asha admired the lava flows of the Molten Scar.

Asha finished plucking most of the branches, thorns and leaves from her sides. With Morgan's help she was able to remove a particularly tangled vine from her tail. Benzi returned to them as they finished up, his crest drooping tiredly. He perched on Asha's left horn,
"I must apologize for my attitude earlier. You both are new to this land and unfamiliar with it's teachings and customs. Nature dragons generally have a deep respect for the flora of our home. It was unfair of me to immediately expect the same of both of you." He dipped his head slightly.
"I understand Benzi, we'll try to not cause such a ruckus in the future." Asha responded while Morgan nodded in agreement. They looked around quietly for a minute.
"Where should we head next?" Morgan asked no one in particular.
"Let travel clockwise, we'll reach the east side of The Behemoth first that way. Some Nature dragons have a preference for east-facing dens." Benzi replied. Asha gazed at the encroaching forest worriedly,
"You won't be able to ride on my back, there's too many things that could hit you at this height." Asha told Morgan, frowning slightly.
"I'm fine with walking Asha." Morgan smiled and patted the guardian's forearm.
"Please don't step on anything strange looking."

Benzi flew ahead slightly, staying close enough to be visible through the thick foliage. Morgan tripping ever so often on the tangled underbrush as Asha followed behind, trying her best to stop trampling everything in her path. After about an hour Benzi flew back suddenly,
"I think I hear voices ahead."
Benzi finished looking over Morgan and Asha and was pleased to find only superficial wounds. He gazed carefully into Morgan's dazed expression, relieved to find her pupils of normal dilation,
"Let me know if you get a headache later." He insisted.
Turning his attention to the destruction around them he began using a bit of his healing magic to repair the most grievous damages, trimming the unsalvageable pieces and leaving the minor scratches to heal on their own.
"Benzi I'm sure the forest can heal itself..."Asha began, stopping when Benzi's crest flared.
"I'm very well aware of that, thank you. But the forest is a living thing as much as you or I, it deserved the same medical treatment I offered you." Asha eyes widened slightly, she'd never seen Benzi act this way - then again, she'd never traveled to his homeland or been near so much flora. It was clearer to her that this nature dragon respected the plants of his home as much as Asha admired the lava flows of the Molten Scar.

Asha finished plucking most of the branches, thorns and leaves from her sides. With Morgan's help she was able to remove a particularly tangled vine from her tail. Benzi returned to them as they finished up, his crest drooping tiredly. He perched on Asha's left horn,
"I must apologize for my attitude earlier. You both are new to this land and unfamiliar with it's teachings and customs. Nature dragons generally have a deep respect for the flora of our home. It was unfair of me to immediately expect the same of both of you." He dipped his head slightly.
"I understand Benzi, we'll try to not cause such a ruckus in the future." Asha responded while Morgan nodded in agreement. They looked around quietly for a minute.
"Where should we head next?" Morgan asked no one in particular.
"Let travel clockwise, we'll reach the east side of The Behemoth first that way. Some Nature dragons have a preference for east-facing dens." Benzi replied. Asha gazed at the encroaching forest worriedly,
"You won't be able to ride on my back, there's too many things that could hit you at this height." Asha told Morgan, frowning slightly.
"I'm fine with walking Asha." Morgan smiled and patted the guardian's forearm.
"Please don't step on anything strange looking."

Benzi flew ahead slightly, staying close enough to be visible through the thick foliage. Morgan tripping ever so often on the tangled underbrush as Asha followed behind, trying her best to stop trampling everything in her path. After about an hour Benzi flew back suddenly,
"I think I hear voices ahead."
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dawkmko.png
UP
FOR
SALE:
31573410.png?mtime=WNUAZgAASYA.png 31573411.png?mtime=WNUBEgAASeM.png
(@Xotis)
Sunshine

After some time had passed Sunshine began to doze. Barnes still needed time to recover or his foliage would shrivel and die. The clearing he had accidentally made provided some nice sun beams to bask in. Before he knew it a few hours had passed and Sunshine was snoring loudly. Barnes had rested well and was grazing among the felled trees. Perking up he raised his snout to scent, the smells of other dragons reached his nose. And the scent of something....different. It smelled of the wilds, but also of something he had never smelled before. Whether it was friend or foe he could't tell. With a loud snort he skipped over to his slumbering companion. "Rugh! He growled. All he got in response was "Maybe beetles can sing but we can't hear them..." as a mumbled reply.

Quill

Quill was following the trail of something huge. He was hopeful it was a Wartoad. Wartoads almost always had a few Ceradae or at least a Wetland unicorns hanging around them. Not many predators if any at all dared to cross a Wartoad. Being near one almost guaranteed the absence of most other predators. Which would be a nice change of pace seeing as the Kamaitachi and Toridae have been out to get me lately he thought bitterly. Following the trail of destruction though had become more and more worrying. The tree limbs were snapped off sporadically, and deep cuts and gouges marred the remaining trees. It looked more and more like a giant spiky boulder had rolled through the jungle.

"This is wrong. I'm missing something here...". He murmured to himself. Thinking out loud was always helpful for him. Quill grabbed a snapped branch and puled himself onto a large fallen log. He froze in disbelief as he reached the top. Ahead through the trees was an even larger mess. Trampled shrubs and more fallen trees lay around the massive creature at it's center. A Ridgeback. CRAP was all he could think as he frantically looked for a place to hide.

He swiftly dove into the brush around the clearing. Just what my day needed he thought sarcastically. Hiding behind the trunk of a large maple he crouched and listened. The huge beast was making an odd sound. It took him a minute to realize what it was. It's snoring oh my gods he slapped his palm to his forehead. Feeling a bit foolish he lay back against the tree. That's when he heard more voices nearby. Accompanied by large foot falls. Well isn't that great its a great big flock of them today
(@Xotis)
Sunshine

After some time had passed Sunshine began to doze. Barnes still needed time to recover or his foliage would shrivel and die. The clearing he had accidentally made provided some nice sun beams to bask in. Before he knew it a few hours had passed and Sunshine was snoring loudly. Barnes had rested well and was grazing among the felled trees. Perking up he raised his snout to scent, the smells of other dragons reached his nose. And the scent of something....different. It smelled of the wilds, but also of something he had never smelled before. Whether it was friend or foe he could't tell. With a loud snort he skipped over to his slumbering companion. "Rugh! He growled. All he got in response was "Maybe beetles can sing but we can't hear them..." as a mumbled reply.

Quill

Quill was following the trail of something huge. He was hopeful it was a Wartoad. Wartoads almost always had a few Ceradae or at least a Wetland unicorns hanging around them. Not many predators if any at all dared to cross a Wartoad. Being near one almost guaranteed the absence of most other predators. Which would be a nice change of pace seeing as the Kamaitachi and Toridae have been out to get me lately he thought bitterly. Following the trail of destruction though had become more and more worrying. The tree limbs were snapped off sporadically, and deep cuts and gouges marred the remaining trees. It looked more and more like a giant spiky boulder had rolled through the jungle.

"This is wrong. I'm missing something here...". He murmured to himself. Thinking out loud was always helpful for him. Quill grabbed a snapped branch and puled himself onto a large fallen log. He froze in disbelief as he reached the top. Ahead through the trees was an even larger mess. Trampled shrubs and more fallen trees lay around the massive creature at it's center. A Ridgeback. CRAP was all he could think as he frantically looked for a place to hide.

He swiftly dove into the brush around the clearing. Just what my day needed he thought sarcastically. Hiding behind the trunk of a large maple he crouched and listened. The huge beast was making an odd sound. It took him a minute to realize what it was. It's snoring oh my gods he slapped his palm to his forehead. Feeling a bit foolish he lay back against the tree. That's when he heard more voices nearby. Accompanied by large foot falls. Well isn't that great its a great big flock of them today
KLHYE9h.png
( @NightShift )

Asha froze, Morgan smiled excitedly,
"Do you think we found them?"
"I didn't get a close look yet," Benzi admitted, "I just wanted to update you two. Would you like me to try and take a look?"
"Did it sound like a large group?" Asha asked, stepping over a raised root to get a little closer to Morgan.
"No. But I'll be careful." He replied, his crest alert. Benzi darted towards the canopy and then back in the direction he was heading. His sky blue body could be mistaken for a speck of sky amongst the dark foliage. Shortly he was out of their sight.
"Do we wait?" Morgan turned to Asha who shifted uncomfortably as branches scratched at her sides.
"I think we should. Benzi should be back shortly, and we're not far off if he needs us." Asha replied, trying to settle into the dense vegetation quietly and comfortably. Guardians were not made for stealth. Morgan walked back to her and sat on the back of her claw, leaning into her arm. They waited.

Benzi continued quietly, his small body breezing through the dense tangle of flora. He felt at peace among all the vegetation, thriving off the energy he could feel in his home - the blessing of the Gladekeeper. Suddenly, he burst into a clearing. Swirling back to the cover of the trees he perched on a branch near the canopy, looking around at the unexpected bare patch in an otherwise thriving forest. He crouched and peered down. A deadwood boar was snuffling near a sleeping bright orange ridgeback. Benzi made his way around the clearing, flittering from tree to tree, scanning the surrounding woods. They appeared to be alone. He stopped near the trail the ridgeback had left in the woods. There was quite a bit of destruction, though none of it was anything the forest wouldn't recover from - and he was still tired from his previous healing session.

There was no real way to tell if this ridgeback was friend or foe, but he appeared to be alone and looked pretty harmless as he slept. Benzi figured he had enough extra magic to perform a little more forest healing before tapping into his emergency magic supply. He'd need a long nap later, that's for sure. Staying in the tree he began repairing any salvageable bits of the woods. Bright green magical sparks danced across cracked limbs as they twined back together with a subtle green glow. Branches rustled quietly as they returned to their original positions. A few bright flowers straightened on the forest floor. Benzi couldn't fix the path the ridgeback had left, but he could repair bits of the plants immediately surrounding the clearing. The felled trees remained as they were, the holes in the canopy would provide light for a new generation of plants to grow.
( @NightShift )

Asha froze, Morgan smiled excitedly,
"Do you think we found them?"
"I didn't get a close look yet," Benzi admitted, "I just wanted to update you two. Would you like me to try and take a look?"
"Did it sound like a large group?" Asha asked, stepping over a raised root to get a little closer to Morgan.
"No. But I'll be careful." He replied, his crest alert. Benzi darted towards the canopy and then back in the direction he was heading. His sky blue body could be mistaken for a speck of sky amongst the dark foliage. Shortly he was out of their sight.
"Do we wait?" Morgan turned to Asha who shifted uncomfortably as branches scratched at her sides.
"I think we should. Benzi should be back shortly, and we're not far off if he needs us." Asha replied, trying to settle into the dense vegetation quietly and comfortably. Guardians were not made for stealth. Morgan walked back to her and sat on the back of her claw, leaning into her arm. They waited.

Benzi continued quietly, his small body breezing through the dense tangle of flora. He felt at peace among all the vegetation, thriving off the energy he could feel in his home - the blessing of the Gladekeeper. Suddenly, he burst into a clearing. Swirling back to the cover of the trees he perched on a branch near the canopy, looking around at the unexpected bare patch in an otherwise thriving forest. He crouched and peered down. A deadwood boar was snuffling near a sleeping bright orange ridgeback. Benzi made his way around the clearing, flittering from tree to tree, scanning the surrounding woods. They appeared to be alone. He stopped near the trail the ridgeback had left in the woods. There was quite a bit of destruction, though none of it was anything the forest wouldn't recover from - and he was still tired from his previous healing session.

There was no real way to tell if this ridgeback was friend or foe, but he appeared to be alone and looked pretty harmless as he slept. Benzi figured he had enough extra magic to perform a little more forest healing before tapping into his emergency magic supply. He'd need a long nap later, that's for sure. Staying in the tree he began repairing any salvageable bits of the woods. Bright green magical sparks danced across cracked limbs as they twined back together with a subtle green glow. Branches rustled quietly as they returned to their original positions. A few bright flowers straightened on the forest floor. Benzi couldn't fix the path the ridgeback had left, but he could repair bits of the plants immediately surrounding the clearing. The felled trees remained as they were, the holes in the canopy would provide light for a new generation of plants to grow.
UP
FOR
SALE:
(@Xotis)
Sunshine

Sunny began to stir as Barnes kicked up more and more of a fuss. "Hold up there friend, i'm up i'm up..". He rose to his feet and yawned for a moment. Barnes furiously tore at the earth in agitation and stomped about. "Barney, calm down did you see a Death seeker? I know they freak you out but dude you can't let em rile you up like this. Their rude as can be but your lettin em win pitching a fit like this". He shook the lose branches and any left over sleepiness from his limbs. Barnes had had enough and charged across the clearing. Ignoring the small fae he noticed in a tree nearby he slammed head first into a maple with a loud crack. A surprised yell erupted from behind the tree. Sunny perked up and strode over to his boar. "What'd you find huh? It doesn't smell familiar to me...it beastclan?" He hovered unsure if he should investigate the surrounding shrubbery.

Barnes let out a sigh before diving into the brush. "Whoa wait there!". Sunny went to grab the boar but he'd already disappeared. Sunny was nervous for his friend, this wasn't like him at all. But not a moment later a shriek split the air followed by several curses. "Whoa who's yelling barnes?!" Fear crept into his voice as he crammed his head into the trees looking for his familiar. Suddenly his friend appeared next to his snout, with a struggling bipedal...thing. It squirmed and cursed in draconic which was strange. Barnes snorted at the creatures pitiful shrieks of protest. He trotted out of the brush and into the clearing his prize held high.

Leaning in Sunshine examined the strange thing. It resembled a centaur from the waist up, but with less harsh and angular features. And more notably it lacked it's four legs. This creature had only two legs, and no tail. It was dressed in a dark material much like what his own vest was made of. But this creature was dressed almost entirely in shades of dark green and black. It wore a vest and hood with some sort of weapons dangling from it's belt. "What a weird...thing? Hey uh, you speak Draconic? You were cursing in it a second ago i assume you know maybe a little more than that?" Sunny couldn't keep the happiness from his voice. He was grinning ear to ear. This odd thing, it was human. He could feel it in his gut, like some sort of instinct he didn't know he had switched on at the sight of him.

Quill

Quill had frozen as he heard voices more clearly. From his hiding place he peered through the trees around the clearing. Searching the trees he spotted movement to his right. A very small creature, he assumed from it's size it was a Fae dragon. Tiniest dragon breed he knew of. It was sky blue with dark stripes and blended cleverly with the surrounding forest. It didn't seem to know he was there or simply didn't acknowledge him. It had begun to heal the trees around it though, which was fascinating for Quill. It used magic with an ease no human could ever hope to achieve. He was captivated watching, limbs healed and snapped back into place and bark wrapped itself back around the trunks of trees. He was so busy watching the fae he didn't notice the deadwood boar before it was too late.

The boar collided with the tree he was leaning on and it threw Quill with forcefully away from it. Quill couldn't contain the string of surprised curses that left his mouth as he very ungracefully fell into the dirt. Before he could even regain his senses the boar was on him. "Back off you rotting vermin filled parasite sack!" His angry protests went unheeded as the golem picked him up from behind. Quill instantly reached for the hatchets by his sides but whenever he attempted to reach them the boar would violent shake him. It all happened so fast Quills head was spinning, he let loose a few more curses but stopped struggling as the boar presented him to the dragon. I'm screwed to the third power here he thought horrified. Fear was gripping him and making it hard too think straight. He could barely make sense of the words the dragon spoke he was so horrified. Don't Panic, Don't Panic, Don't Panic he thought over and over. Keeping his cool was so much harder than he thought it would be. It's talking to me i should respond so it knows i'm intelligent this thought crossed his mind but was swiftly lost as he tried to speak a few words in broken draconic. His fear was suffocating him and he could barely speak a few words at a time.
(@Xotis)
Sunshine

Sunny began to stir as Barnes kicked up more and more of a fuss. "Hold up there friend, i'm up i'm up..". He rose to his feet and yawned for a moment. Barnes furiously tore at the earth in agitation and stomped about. "Barney, calm down did you see a Death seeker? I know they freak you out but dude you can't let em rile you up like this. Their rude as can be but your lettin em win pitching a fit like this". He shook the lose branches and any left over sleepiness from his limbs. Barnes had had enough and charged across the clearing. Ignoring the small fae he noticed in a tree nearby he slammed head first into a maple with a loud crack. A surprised yell erupted from behind the tree. Sunny perked up and strode over to his boar. "What'd you find huh? It doesn't smell familiar to me...it beastclan?" He hovered unsure if he should investigate the surrounding shrubbery.

Barnes let out a sigh before diving into the brush. "Whoa wait there!". Sunny went to grab the boar but he'd already disappeared. Sunny was nervous for his friend, this wasn't like him at all. But not a moment later a shriek split the air followed by several curses. "Whoa who's yelling barnes?!" Fear crept into his voice as he crammed his head into the trees looking for his familiar. Suddenly his friend appeared next to his snout, with a struggling bipedal...thing. It squirmed and cursed in draconic which was strange. Barnes snorted at the creatures pitiful shrieks of protest. He trotted out of the brush and into the clearing his prize held high.

Leaning in Sunshine examined the strange thing. It resembled a centaur from the waist up, but with less harsh and angular features. And more notably it lacked it's four legs. This creature had only two legs, and no tail. It was dressed in a dark material much like what his own vest was made of. But this creature was dressed almost entirely in shades of dark green and black. It wore a vest and hood with some sort of weapons dangling from it's belt. "What a weird...thing? Hey uh, you speak Draconic? You were cursing in it a second ago i assume you know maybe a little more than that?" Sunny couldn't keep the happiness from his voice. He was grinning ear to ear. This odd thing, it was human. He could feel it in his gut, like some sort of instinct he didn't know he had switched on at the sight of him.

Quill

Quill had frozen as he heard voices more clearly. From his hiding place he peered through the trees around the clearing. Searching the trees he spotted movement to his right. A very small creature, he assumed from it's size it was a Fae dragon. Tiniest dragon breed he knew of. It was sky blue with dark stripes and blended cleverly with the surrounding forest. It didn't seem to know he was there or simply didn't acknowledge him. It had begun to heal the trees around it though, which was fascinating for Quill. It used magic with an ease no human could ever hope to achieve. He was captivated watching, limbs healed and snapped back into place and bark wrapped itself back around the trunks of trees. He was so busy watching the fae he didn't notice the deadwood boar before it was too late.

The boar collided with the tree he was leaning on and it threw Quill with forcefully away from it. Quill couldn't contain the string of surprised curses that left his mouth as he very ungracefully fell into the dirt. Before he could even regain his senses the boar was on him. "Back off you rotting vermin filled parasite sack!" His angry protests went unheeded as the golem picked him up from behind. Quill instantly reached for the hatchets by his sides but whenever he attempted to reach them the boar would violent shake him. It all happened so fast Quills head was spinning, he let loose a few more curses but stopped struggling as the boar presented him to the dragon. I'm screwed to the third power here he thought horrified. Fear was gripping him and making it hard too think straight. He could barely make sense of the words the dragon spoke he was so horrified. Don't Panic, Don't Panic, Don't Panic he thought over and over. Keeping his cool was so much harder than he thought it would be. It's talking to me i should respond so it knows i'm intelligent this thought crossed his mind but was swiftly lost as he tried to speak a few words in broken draconic. His fear was suffocating him and he could barely speak a few words at a time.
KLHYE9h.png
( @NightShift )

Benzi nearly fell out of the tree when the deadwood boar unexpectedly charged into a nearby bush. He struggled to right himself and had to flap his wings a little to regain his balance on the branch. He watched in quiet surprise as the familiar (he was fairly sure it was the ridgeback's familiar by the way he was addressing it) removed a human from the bush. He hadn't noticed it before, but then again he hadn't necessarily been looking for a human. His tail twitched uncertainly. He didn't know this human, or its intent, but it appeared agitated by the deadwood boar's actions and the large dragon - no surprise there, many dragons would readily eat a human. However this ridgeback appeared curious more than hostile, he was pretty sure the human wouldn't be eaten or attacked unless it did something stupid like attack.

Curious as he was, he did not think to return to Asha or Morgan as this event played out.

A loud crack resounded through the woods followed by muffled shouting. Asha immediately straightened, the sound came from the direction Benzi went. She looked worriedly to her charge, relieved to find Morgan standing at her side.
"Let's go make sure Benzi's alright!" Morgan pleaded.
"As long as you stay on my back until we know the situation, we might have to get out of there fast."
With less than her usual ease Morgan scrambled up Asha's foreleg and swung herself into the makeshift saddle, peering around Asha's thick neck. Asha began moving as swiftly as she could through the dense woods, staying low to the ground and pulling her wings tightly to her sides. Morgan deftly strung her bow in the saddle and laid an arrow across her lap. While the metal tip was not strong enough to pierce dragon hide it could scratch wing membranes and injure some of the wild creatures in these woods. It would be more of a distraction really if she had to use it, though the immense size of Asha was usually enough to scare off minor predators.

Asha slowed as the woods began to lighten ahead. Cautiously they entered the far side of a large clearing, keeping on the border of the trees. On the other side a deadwood boar faced an orange ridgeback who appeared to be chatting with something, though they couldn't see what with their line of sight. Whatever it was didn't appear to be in immediate danger as the ridgeback was talking with it. Asha and Morgan peered around at the surrounding foliage, attempting to spot a small sky blue fae amongst the many specks of sky through the leaves.

Asha tried to creep around to see what the ridgeback was chatting with, just in case it was Benzi. But again, guardian's are not built for stealth. She hoped the ridgeback was too occupied to notice them as she attempted to evaluate the situation.
( @NightShift )

Benzi nearly fell out of the tree when the deadwood boar unexpectedly charged into a nearby bush. He struggled to right himself and had to flap his wings a little to regain his balance on the branch. He watched in quiet surprise as the familiar (he was fairly sure it was the ridgeback's familiar by the way he was addressing it) removed a human from the bush. He hadn't noticed it before, but then again he hadn't necessarily been looking for a human. His tail twitched uncertainly. He didn't know this human, or its intent, but it appeared agitated by the deadwood boar's actions and the large dragon - no surprise there, many dragons would readily eat a human. However this ridgeback appeared curious more than hostile, he was pretty sure the human wouldn't be eaten or attacked unless it did something stupid like attack.

Curious as he was, he did not think to return to Asha or Morgan as this event played out.

A loud crack resounded through the woods followed by muffled shouting. Asha immediately straightened, the sound came from the direction Benzi went. She looked worriedly to her charge, relieved to find Morgan standing at her side.
"Let's go make sure Benzi's alright!" Morgan pleaded.
"As long as you stay on my back until we know the situation, we might have to get out of there fast."
With less than her usual ease Morgan scrambled up Asha's foreleg and swung herself into the makeshift saddle, peering around Asha's thick neck. Asha began moving as swiftly as she could through the dense woods, staying low to the ground and pulling her wings tightly to her sides. Morgan deftly strung her bow in the saddle and laid an arrow across her lap. While the metal tip was not strong enough to pierce dragon hide it could scratch wing membranes and injure some of the wild creatures in these woods. It would be more of a distraction really if she had to use it, though the immense size of Asha was usually enough to scare off minor predators.

Asha slowed as the woods began to lighten ahead. Cautiously they entered the far side of a large clearing, keeping on the border of the trees. On the other side a deadwood boar faced an orange ridgeback who appeared to be chatting with something, though they couldn't see what with their line of sight. Whatever it was didn't appear to be in immediate danger as the ridgeback was talking with it. Asha and Morgan peered around at the surrounding foliage, attempting to spot a small sky blue fae amongst the many specks of sky through the leaves.

Asha tried to creep around to see what the ridgeback was chatting with, just in case it was Benzi. But again, guardian's are not built for stealth. She hoped the ridgeback was too occupied to notice them as she attempted to evaluate the situation.
UP
FOR
SALE:
Ress And Journey

@Rivaxorus @JinglemcPringles @Spitfire11 @RadiationFox @Xotis @NightShift @DoppelBia

The small girl, perched atop a beautiful white Coatl with red accents, gripped the feathery spines on her dragon's back lightly, trying not to pull as they went into a landing dive. She closed her eyes, but heard her dragon call out to her in Draconic, the only language she spoke.
"Journey! Open your eyes dear. You need to see to ride." The girl's brown eyes flicked open at that, watching doubtfully as the ground rushed towards them. She hates the landing dive, it always makes her think they are going to crash, even though not once has Ress taken a misstep. The Coatl leveled out and landed gracefully, her back feet touching the ground first. Journey hopped down, looking up at the wind dragon. The began walking, and spoke to each other as they did.
"You know I don't like dive landings Ress..."
"You must get used to them. If we were ever in a fight-"
"It would be a necessity, I know. It doesn't mean I have to like them."
"No, my dear, but you mustn't be afraid of them." They stopped near a market, and Journey hid away while Ress got their supplies- food and some scraps of cloth for her rider.

(These two are open, if someone wants to find Journey, or speak to Ress or whatever)

Josh
@Alledowaya

The black-haired teen huffed and blew a bit of hair out of his face. He wandered around his house aimlessly almost, mostly staying around his room. Eventually, he became bored, and went to a darker, dreary end of the facility, going through a small tunnel. It came out outside, and he grinned as he climbed up a large tree, completely concealed in the branches. An odd feeling crept up into him though. An unsettling pull. What was it? He felt he had to go into the village. That was dangerous... There were so many dragons... Angry, hateful dragons. He lowers his head, tries to ignore it, but it was like an itch. He climbed down, staring at the direction of the village. He wandered closer, to see a Tundra telling stories, but that wasn't important. He stared at the black Imperial in the crowd. He watched him closely.
What the h*** is this...? That dragon couldn't be... He doesn't even know humans...
Ress And Journey

@Rivaxorus @JinglemcPringles @Spitfire11 @RadiationFox @Xotis @NightShift @DoppelBia

The small girl, perched atop a beautiful white Coatl with red accents, gripped the feathery spines on her dragon's back lightly, trying not to pull as they went into a landing dive. She closed her eyes, but heard her dragon call out to her in Draconic, the only language she spoke.
"Journey! Open your eyes dear. You need to see to ride." The girl's brown eyes flicked open at that, watching doubtfully as the ground rushed towards them. She hates the landing dive, it always makes her think they are going to crash, even though not once has Ress taken a misstep. The Coatl leveled out and landed gracefully, her back feet touching the ground first. Journey hopped down, looking up at the wind dragon. The began walking, and spoke to each other as they did.
"You know I don't like dive landings Ress..."
"You must get used to them. If we were ever in a fight-"
"It would be a necessity, I know. It doesn't mean I have to like them."
"No, my dear, but you mustn't be afraid of them." They stopped near a market, and Journey hid away while Ress got their supplies- food and some scraps of cloth for her rider.

(These two are open, if someone wants to find Journey, or speak to Ress or whatever)

Josh
@Alledowaya

The black-haired teen huffed and blew a bit of hair out of his face. He wandered around his house aimlessly almost, mostly staying around his room. Eventually, he became bored, and went to a darker, dreary end of the facility, going through a small tunnel. It came out outside, and he grinned as he climbed up a large tree, completely concealed in the branches. An odd feeling crept up into him though. An unsettling pull. What was it? He felt he had to go into the village. That was dangerous... There were so many dragons... Angry, hateful dragons. He lowers his head, tries to ignore it, but it was like an itch. He climbed down, staring at the direction of the village. He wandered closer, to see a Tundra telling stories, but that wasn't important. He stared at the black Imperial in the crowd. He watched him closely.
What the h*** is this...? That dragon couldn't be... He doesn't even know humans...
Hello, Foxy here, I'm here to say a few things. I am a roleplayer, you'll probably see me RP'ing around the site pretty often. I signed up May 18th, 2015. I currently have 17 dragons! A breeding goal is to have a Obsidian Clown with White Eyespots and Royal Underbelly, Preferably of the Mirror, SkyDancer or Spiral species! Well, I must say goodbye for now, hopefully you'll shoot me a PM so we can talk!
~Foxy
shadow_banner.png
@Rivaxorus @JinglemcPringles @Spitfire11 @RadiationFox @Xotis @NightShift
((Just letting you guys know I'm in the spot. Hiya!))

@FoxyIsntAGoodGuy

Betelgeuse wandered not far from the town market, his scarf tied loosely around his neck. It was a perfect hiding spot for a sleeping 4-year-old, since not everyone there liked the idea of dragons and humans together. He was there on a personal quest, and didn't have much time.
Pillar needed some new clothes. She was still growing, after all.
The Nocturne stepped by a cloth vendor, and examined a few pieces, checking their softness. A bright Coatl near him seemed to be doing the same, which got him curious.
"Cloth too, huh? You're making your own scarf? I know some great knitter Faes, if you're going to the Icefield." He smiled, pointing at his own neck cover.
@Rivaxorus @JinglemcPringles @Spitfire11 @RadiationFox @Xotis @NightShift
((Just letting you guys know I'm in the spot. Hiya!))

@FoxyIsntAGoodGuy

Betelgeuse wandered not far from the town market, his scarf tied loosely around his neck. It was a perfect hiding spot for a sleeping 4-year-old, since not everyone there liked the idea of dragons and humans together. He was there on a personal quest, and didn't have much time.
Pillar needed some new clothes. She was still growing, after all.
The Nocturne stepped by a cloth vendor, and examined a few pieces, checking their softness. A bright Coatl near him seemed to be doing the same, which got him curious.
"Cloth too, huh? You're making your own scarf? I know some great knitter Faes, if you're going to the Icefield." He smiled, pointing at his own neck cover.
OOf4SrF.gif
~
OOf4SrF.gif
uUqCbLO.png
EiPW4qT.png
06xk8gV.png
smPAAMS.png
C08Skw8.png
27AZD8S.png
PRICTGJ.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
FE9pJK1.png
> +4h FR time
> Check out my Dragon Cave!
> or my Chicken Smoothie!
@Rivaxorus @JinglemcPringles @Spitfire11 @RadiationFox @Xotis @NightShift @DoppelBia @FoxyIsntAGoodGuy ((I just realized that my avi is the image I was posting so I'm going to keep that out lol))

((From my last post))
I need to find this place, this Behemoth. If it exists, I want to know what a human is, and why dragons are their companions. As were his thoughts as he roamed further out of the territory of the Tangled Wood, and into the Viridian Labyrinth. I'm going to find out if this is a place I can call home.((New post))

Night started feeling weird a while ago, but he ignored it and continued walking, he'd feel better along the way. Shantor noticed him feeling low and curled up in between his shoulder blades, comforting him.

The Viridian Labyrinth was expansive, trees and foliage grew so much that even Night had trouble going through with his size. The vines pulled on his birdskulls and on the wrap on his face and antlers, making him stop a lot so he could untangle himself. He knew the nature dragons had a very deep respect for the plants here (He couldn't understand why at the moment since he was very annoyed with the plants), so he did his best not to hurt any of them while he detangled himself. "Gah! Not again..." He said as his head was jerked back by yet another branch. "This is ridiculous, Shantor get up we're going to be flying the rest of the way." He unfolded his wings, pulling the tightened muscles out and stretching them. Night looked around, it was going to be a tight fit to get out of the thick foliage.

Night pulled on a tree closest to him, it seemed like it could hold his weight, so he pulled himself up to get closer to the top of the branches. When he was as far as he could go, he unfurled his wings completely, the crackle shining a bit in the dim lighting. Night launched himself into the air, keeping an eye on Shantor to make sure he was following. The green ceiling came quicker than he thought, and he burst through it making a hole that was dark from up above. In the sky now, he could see all around him. There was a humongous tree to the right of him and Shantor, That must be it, the tundra specified it was the biggest tree. His heart felt heavier the higher he got, like he lost something behind him. He turned, he couldn't think of anything that could possibly make it like this. He felt like he was losing a part of him, like he needed to go back. Night shoved it back down, he was not going to let this hurt him, whatever it was. But maybe it's not pain? he asked himself, No, it can't rule my heart. That is mine. He growled and flew a bit higher, denying it, and went towards the Behemoth. Hopefully they could help him when he got there.

~Fast forward 30 minutes~

Reaching the base of the tree, Night collapsed on the ground his eyes capturing the image of two wildclaws and a couple weird looking creatures and an ember mouse. His heart felt like it was trying to leave him behind, the feeling had gotten worse and he didn't stop to care for it, so it had taken it's toll on him. His eyes closed and he passed out in front of the Behemoth and the dragons. Shantor screamed, the sound ripping through the air and the groups ears as he landed beside Night pulling on one of his antlers and trying to wake him up. He was too exhausted to come back to the real world, his body wouldn't let him anyway.
@Rivaxorus @JinglemcPringles @Spitfire11 @RadiationFox @Xotis @NightShift @DoppelBia @FoxyIsntAGoodGuy ((I just realized that my avi is the image I was posting so I'm going to keep that out lol))

((From my last post))
I need to find this place, this Behemoth. If it exists, I want to know what a human is, and why dragons are their companions. As were his thoughts as he roamed further out of the territory of the Tangled Wood, and into the Viridian Labyrinth. I'm going to find out if this is a place I can call home.((New post))

Night started feeling weird a while ago, but he ignored it and continued walking, he'd feel better along the way. Shantor noticed him feeling low and curled up in between his shoulder blades, comforting him.

The Viridian Labyrinth was expansive, trees and foliage grew so much that even Night had trouble going through with his size. The vines pulled on his birdskulls and on the wrap on his face and antlers, making him stop a lot so he could untangle himself. He knew the nature dragons had a very deep respect for the plants here (He couldn't understand why at the moment since he was very annoyed with the plants), so he did his best not to hurt any of them while he detangled himself. "Gah! Not again..." He said as his head was jerked back by yet another branch. "This is ridiculous, Shantor get up we're going to be flying the rest of the way." He unfolded his wings, pulling the tightened muscles out and stretching them. Night looked around, it was going to be a tight fit to get out of the thick foliage.

Night pulled on a tree closest to him, it seemed like it could hold his weight, so he pulled himself up to get closer to the top of the branches. When he was as far as he could go, he unfurled his wings completely, the crackle shining a bit in the dim lighting. Night launched himself into the air, keeping an eye on Shantor to make sure he was following. The green ceiling came quicker than he thought, and he burst through it making a hole that was dark from up above. In the sky now, he could see all around him. There was a humongous tree to the right of him and Shantor, That must be it, the tundra specified it was the biggest tree. His heart felt heavier the higher he got, like he lost something behind him. He turned, he couldn't think of anything that could possibly make it like this. He felt like he was losing a part of him, like he needed to go back. Night shoved it back down, he was not going to let this hurt him, whatever it was. But maybe it's not pain? he asked himself, No, it can't rule my heart. That is mine. He growled and flew a bit higher, denying it, and went towards the Behemoth. Hopefully they could help him when he got there.

~Fast forward 30 minutes~

Reaching the base of the tree, Night collapsed on the ground his eyes capturing the image of two wildclaws and a couple weird looking creatures and an ember mouse. His heart felt like it was trying to leave him behind, the feeling had gotten worse and he didn't stop to care for it, so it had taken it's toll on him. His eyes closed and he passed out in front of the Behemoth and the dragons. Shantor screamed, the sound ripping through the air and the groups ears as he landed beside Night pulling on one of his antlers and trying to wake him up. He was too exhausted to come back to the real world, his body wouldn't let him anyway.
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
@DoppelBia

Ress turned her head toward the other dragon, smiling as the vendor went off to get her order from the back of his shop.
"Oh, not a scarf, no. I just enjoy making clothing for my Familiar, though she never wants to change them by herself, the silly girl. I quite enjoy dressing her up, you know?" Her voice was gentle- you could tell she couldn't fight a battle, or probably wouldn't- you never know, really. She got her items from the vendor and dipped her head.
"I do have a busy day, so I must... go... Excuse me but do you smell a human around?" Her tone turned curious. Who else had a human with them? She looked around. "Odd. Well, I really must be going..." She waited for him to step aside, so she could go.

@Alledowaya
Josh followed the dragon, curiosity driving him farther and farther along his path, watching the dragon from afar, until they got just outside Agario headquarters. He watched him and his little familiar, waiting. He wanted to approach this dragon, but for one thing: It was currently asleep, and another was that he was... scared. He was scared of this... Connection. He quietly watched the dragons, the sleeping one blissfully unaware, the others only just alerted. He felt the need to jump down, was he crazy? He wanted to protect this dragon he knew nothing about. The thought of a rider connection crossed his mind many times, but he wasn't sure. Here? Now? He refused to believe it.
@DoppelBia

Ress turned her head toward the other dragon, smiling as the vendor went off to get her order from the back of his shop.
"Oh, not a scarf, no. I just enjoy making clothing for my Familiar, though she never wants to change them by herself, the silly girl. I quite enjoy dressing her up, you know?" Her voice was gentle- you could tell she couldn't fight a battle, or probably wouldn't- you never know, really. She got her items from the vendor and dipped her head.
"I do have a busy day, so I must... go... Excuse me but do you smell a human around?" Her tone turned curious. Who else had a human with them? She looked around. "Odd. Well, I really must be going..." She waited for him to step aside, so she could go.

@Alledowaya
Josh followed the dragon, curiosity driving him farther and farther along his path, watching the dragon from afar, until they got just outside Agario headquarters. He watched him and his little familiar, waiting. He wanted to approach this dragon, but for one thing: It was currently asleep, and another was that he was... scared. He was scared of this... Connection. He quietly watched the dragons, the sleeping one blissfully unaware, the others only just alerted. He felt the need to jump down, was he crazy? He wanted to protect this dragon he knew nothing about. The thought of a rider connection crossed his mind many times, but he wasn't sure. Here? Now? He refused to believe it.
Hello, Foxy here, I'm here to say a few things. I am a roleplayer, you'll probably see me RP'ing around the site pretty often. I signed up May 18th, 2015. I currently have 17 dragons! A breeding goal is to have a Obsidian Clown with White Eyespots and Royal Underbelly, Preferably of the Mirror, SkyDancer or Spiral species! Well, I must say goodbye for now, hopefully you'll shoot me a PM so we can talk!
~Foxy
shadow_banner.png
1 2 3