Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Freebies for Newbies!
1 2 3 4 5
@Tamoria - #6 please? owo Thank you!
@Tamoria - #6 please? owo Thank you!
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@PteraDragon Hi sorry, I've been slow to update this, 14 was claimed. Feel free to choose any others that haven't been picked, and I'll send you a familiar in just a moment too to make up for that :)

@GrimshawThorn Sorry, 7 was claimed, please feel free to pick any of the others! 6 and 8 are siblings of 7 if you have any interest in them! In the meantime, I'll send you a familiar in just a moment, and welcome to FR! :)

@bookdiva 15 is all yours, sending her in just a moment! :D

@SnowKitty I'm sorry, 13 was claimed! Please feel free to pick any others that haven't been chosen, and let me send you a familiar in the meantime at least! :)

@PinkieWinkie Sorry, 1 was claimed! Please choose any other available one that you want, and I'll send you a familiar at least :)

@SleepingSerpent 18 is all yours! :) She's headed your way soon!
@PteraDragon Hi sorry, I've been slow to update this, 14 was claimed. Feel free to choose any others that haven't been picked, and I'll send you a familiar in just a moment too to make up for that :)

@GrimshawThorn Sorry, 7 was claimed, please feel free to pick any of the others! 6 and 8 are siblings of 7 if you have any interest in them! In the meantime, I'll send you a familiar in just a moment, and welcome to FR! :)

@bookdiva 15 is all yours, sending her in just a moment! :D

@SnowKitty I'm sorry, 13 was claimed! Please feel free to pick any others that haven't been chosen, and let me send you a familiar in the meantime at least! :)

@PinkieWinkie Sorry, 1 was claimed! Please choose any other available one that you want, and I'll send you a familiar at least :)

@SleepingSerpent 18 is all yours! :) She's headed your way soon!
@Tamoria could i have number 8? =)
@Tamoria could i have number 8? =)
Okee dokee! @Tamoria Could I possibly nab 4 instead? Thank you!
Okee dokee! @Tamoria Could I possibly nab 4 instead? Thank you!
o9cRuzf.png
Added a few more dragons to try to make up for missed claims, hope it helps! Sorry I've been updating slowly, hope I'm able to get everyone something that makes them happy :)

@Kath #9 is all yours! He's headed to you soon, along with a familiar! And welcome again to FR :)

@Inudoragon23 Sorry about that, I just sent #4 to someone that missed their first claim! Do any of the others available interest you?

@Hyp3rN0v4 Sorry, 15 got claimed, please feel free to any of the other ones still available!

@Mchawi #6 is all yours! Good choice, he's one of the kids of my first two dragons, hope you enjoy him :)
Added a few more dragons to try to make up for missed claims, hope it helps! Sorry I've been updating slowly, hope I'm able to get everyone something that makes them happy :)

@Kath #9 is all yours! He's headed to you soon, along with a familiar! And welcome again to FR :)

@Inudoragon23 Sorry about that, I just sent #4 to someone that missed their first claim! Do any of the others available interest you?

@Hyp3rN0v4 Sorry, 15 got claimed, please feel free to any of the other ones still available!

@Mchawi #6 is all yours! Good choice, he's one of the kids of my first two dragons, hope you enjoy him :)
Could I have 22 please?
Could I have 22 please?
@tamoria oh my, I'm really happy, he's really gorgeous! thank you very much :3
@tamoria oh my, I'm really happy, he's really gorgeous! thank you very much :3
@Tamoria - Thank you so much! He'll be well loved. ^w^
@Tamoria - Thank you so much! He'll be well loved. ^w^
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
Could I have #2? And a familiar if at all possible? ;w;
Could I have #2? And a familiar if at all possible? ;w;
@Tamoria Is #21 still free? and a familiar for her would be awesome too :D
@Tamoria Is #21 still free? and a familiar for her would be awesome too :D
1 2 3 4 5