Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Dream Dragon
1 2 3
@Cyrsei

Thats fine by me! :)
@Cyrsei

Thats fine by me! :)
@Cyrsei

If we dont have an extra from this batch I do have a similar color gal I was looking to breed mine with once I gene her up if it interests you too.
@Cyrsei

If we dont have an extra from this batch I do have a similar color gal I was looking to breed mine with once I gene her up if it interests you too.
^_^ sure, im down for some future pings on that
^_^ sure, im down for some future pings on that
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
@Cyrsei
@CrystalGem
@
MischiefManaged
CrystalGem, the nest i am going to use is from my friend, @CoyoteMoon. she will make sure to send them back when the nest hatches! I only want one of the offspring, so what you want to do with any extra is up to you. when the nest hatches, do you want all but the one i'm keeping back, or would you prefer me to keep the offspring so you'll have space in your lair? if you guys are all in agreement, i can start the process in the crossroads, and i will be sure to send a dragon for collateral to MischiefManaged.
@Cyrsei
@CrystalGem
@
MischiefManaged
CrystalGem, the nest i am going to use is from my friend, @CoyoteMoon. she will make sure to send them back when the nest hatches! I only want one of the offspring, so what you want to do with any extra is up to you. when the nest hatches, do you want all but the one i'm keeping back, or would you prefer me to keep the offspring so you'll have space in your lair? if you guys are all in agreement, i can start the process in the crossroads, and i will be sure to send a dragon for collateral to MischiefManaged.
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
@Draighean
Guess it depends on how many hachies there are. If there is one left I will take it. And works for me send a CR when you can.
@Draighean
Guess it depends on how many hachies there are. If there is one left I will take it. And works for me send a CR when you can.
@MischiefManaged
@CrystalGem
I can get CoyoteMoon to let me know how many there are in the nest, i am hoping for more than one, but it's not an exact science unfortunately. once i get the dragons, i will trade them to her so we can start the nest, i will let you know the progress if you would like.
@MischiefManaged
@CrystalGem
I can get CoyoteMoon to let me know how many there are in the nest, i am hoping for more than one, but it's not an exact science unfortunately. once i get the dragons, i will trade them to her so we can start the nest, i will let you know the progress if you would like.
@Draighean

Yes please!
@Draighean

Yes please!
@MischiefManaged
@CrystalGem
No problem, i can ask her to comment on here when she gets the nest ready!
On another note, she is trading me 2 of her dragons until I can get the others back, if that makes you feel more secure about it.
@MischiefManaged
@CrystalGem
No problem, i can ask her to comment on here when she gets the nest ready!
On another note, she is trading me 2 of her dragons until I can get the others back, if that makes you feel more secure about it.
@MischiefManaged
@CrystalGem

@Draighean asked me to let you know how many eggs there are in the nest. there's only 2 eggs, and i will let you know as soon as i have them hatched!
@MischiefManaged
@CrystalGem

@Draighean asked me to let you know how many eggs there are in the nest. there's only 2 eggs, and i will let you know as soon as i have them hatched!
oKLyEEG.gif
@Cyrsei
@CrystalGem
@Draighean

Well I don't really need another dragon, so I don't mind not getting a hatchling.
@Cyrsei
@CrystalGem
@Draighean

Well I don't really need another dragon, so I don't mind not getting a hatchling.
1 2 3