Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Headshots (Spirals added)
1 2 3 4
@Lazuli Awwww its gorgeous thank you so much!
@Lazuli Awwww its gorgeous thank you so much!
floral2_by_mythsanddreams-d6jlv56_zpsd42dbf5e.pngduddyboth_by_javen-d6huuvb_zpsb27b768c.gifduddy_by_mythsanddreams-d6k0r9h1_zps48339761.png
could I get some?
could I get some?
reserve_m.png552077.png656930.png
@SunDragon
Thank you for your interest! But I'm afraid I do not have snapper headshots available yet. So far, I've only got spirals and faes. So I can do the second dragon, but not the first. I can let you know when I have snappers done, though, if you would like!
For the spiral, yep, 6k would be correct.

@MindyBVB
Sure! Just post which of your dragons you would like done. I've got prices up on the first page, but if you need help figuring out how much something will be, I can price them for you.
@SunDragon
Thank you for your interest! But I'm afraid I do not have snapper headshots available yet. So far, I've only got spirals and faes. So I can do the second dragon, but not the first. I can let you know when I have snappers done, though, if you would like!
For the spiral, yep, 6k would be correct.

@MindyBVB
Sure! Just post which of your dragons you would like done. I've got prices up on the first page, but if you need help figuring out how much something will be, I can price them for you.
neosha_sprite_by_mythsanddreams-d6ayn3x.pngtundra_example_by_mythsanddreams-d6creq1.pngmirror_dragon_example_by_mythsanddreams-d6cgbej.png
@Lazuli my apologizes I did not realize that. Please send me a ping or message when you have the snapper done. Then for my second dragon would you do [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47233] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/473/47233_350.png[/img] [/url] 5+2+1=8k So both of the two would be 14k right?
@Lazuli my apologizes I did not realize that. Please send me a ping or message when you have the snapper done.
Then for my second dragon would you do

47233_350.png

5+2+1=8k
So both of the two would be 14k right?
ECNdq9d.png
@SunDragon
Sure thing! Thank you very much! Yep, 14k for the two of them. Thanks again!
@SunDragon
Sure thing! Thank you very much! Yep, 14k for the two of them. Thanks again!
neosha_sprite_by_mythsanddreams-d6ayn3x.pngtundra_example_by_mythsanddreams-d6creq1.pngmirror_dragon_example_by_mythsanddreams-d6cgbej.png
@Lazuli she looks soooo good thank you so much
@Lazuli she looks soooo good thank you so much
tumblr_mrx27cPwTl1rcr3vjo1_250.png wonkamobile_by_mythsanddreams-d6k31hc.png
Thank you she looks amazing! ^U^
Thank you she looks amazing! ^U^
BannerMindastsya_zps799c7982.png
@Lazuli can you pleasepleaseplease ping me when you open for these again? I need one done of Glitter!
@Lazuli can you pleasepleaseplease ping me when you open for these again? I need one done of Glitter!
2ilj6u9.png
1 2 3 4