Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Auction House: Dragon Age & RTB options
1 2
I really think when searching for dragons, one of the options should be Hatchling or Dragon (Baby/Adult) to go along with all the other options. Maybe even an age option? ex. Less then 6 days, 1 week-1 month, 1-2 months, >2 months

And there should also be a "Ready to Breed" (yes/no) option as well.
I really think when searching for dragons, one of the options should be Hatchling or Dragon (Baby/Adult) to go along with all the other options. Maybe even an age option? ex. Less then 6 days, 1 week-1 month, 1-2 months, >2 months

And there should also be a "Ready to Breed" (yes/no) option as well.
arcanesparkle.gifarcane_egg_signature_by_masq_d-d8lhdp0.png5cx1lc.jpg
agree
agree
tco7p0P.png
Bump because I feel this needs more support :)
Bump because I feel this needs more support :)
bump
bump
Support

That would be cool.
Support

That would be cool.
support THAT WOULD BE MUCH BETTER, BECAUSE I HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALOT JUST TO find 1 DRAGON THAT CAN BREEd
support THAT WOULD BE MUCH BETTER, BECAUSE I HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALOT JUST TO find 1 DRAGON THAT CAN BREEd
c2eYYTM.pngmlHpBMC.png
uPNWHgD.png
OP663nl.pngmAiCJNJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
1CCMRui.png
I certainly wouldn't mind a few more search options in the AH, particularly for dragons. I don't think an age option is necessary, but maybe a checkbox to remove hatchlings from the results? Same with the the RTB option; a checkbox should do just fine.

What I'd really love to see, though, is a way to search through color ranges instead of just one color at a time. Talk about a time saver for users trying to find mates for their dragons; especially if they were to change the gene dropdown boxes into include/exclude checkboxes or something else of that nature.
I certainly wouldn't mind a few more search options in the AH, particularly for dragons. I don't think an age option is necessary, but maybe a checkbox to remove hatchlings from the results? Same with the the RTB option; a checkbox should do just fine.

What I'd really love to see, though, is a way to search through color ranges instead of just one color at a time. Talk about a time saver for users trying to find mates for their dragons; especially if they were to change the gene dropdown boxes into include/exclude checkboxes or something else of that nature.
Support!!!
Support!!!
tumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif

[*] FR +0
[*] 80% gen 1 lair. Please send help, my wallet is dying.
[*] Stay safe out there people!

[quote name="HiccupsLeftLeg" date=2015-07-18 13:10:52] I certainly wouldn't mind a few more search options in the AH, particularly for dragons. I don't think an age option is necessary, but maybe a checkbox to remove hatchlings from the results? Same with the the RTB option; a checkbox should do just fine. What I'd really love to see, though, is a way to search through color ranges instead of just one color at a time. Talk about a time saver for users trying to find mates for their dragons; especially if they were to change the gene dropdown boxes into include/exclude checkboxes or something else of that nature. [/quote]
HiccupsLeftLeg wrote on 2015-07-18:

@HiccupsLeftLeg

I was going to add that, about the color ranges, but there was already a post about that with lots of support, so I decided to leave it alone. I agree with the color range option though :)
@HiccupsLeftLeg

I was going to add that, about the color ranges, but there was already a post about that with lots of support, so I decided to leave it alone. I agree with the color range option though :)
1 2