Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Possible Cyberpunk Clothing
oooh i'd love cyberpunk apparel
oooh i'd love cyberpunk apparel
bHeX9bv.png
Things similar to Construction Mith and Sentinel Mith armor would have mecha likea futuristic flair. Something inspired by the Frost Delver and Stone Borer seem a bit more steampunkish. The Mistral Minion and Spellbound Golem have a slightly high tech look to them which might also inspire such armor. Just to toss ou ideas for possible looks.
Things similar to Construction Mith and Sentinel Mith armor would have mecha likea futuristic flair. Something inspired by the Frost Delver and Stone Borer seem a bit more steampunkish. The Mistral Minion and Spellbound Golem have a slightly high tech look to them which might also inspire such armor. Just to toss ou ideas for possible looks.
Support!
Support!
hokaKWf.png
Support. I would love to see sets of non-holiday apparel that can be associated with each flight, such as gardening equipment for nature, fishing gear for water, and cyberpunk stuff for lightning. It would be pretty cool.
Support. I would love to see sets of non-holiday apparel that can be associated with each flight, such as gardening equipment for nature, fishing gear for water, and cyberpunk stuff for lightning. It would be pretty cool.
Support!
Support!
100% support. Cyberpunk apparel would be fantastic.
100% support. Cyberpunk apparel would be fantastic.
Although this might get even more support from other players and the developers if we had so art work examples, I might try my hand at that after I've finished moving, no time now.
Although this might get even more support from other players and the developers if we had so art work examples, I might try my hand at that after I've finished moving, no time now.
I'd love some Cyberpunk
We have steampunk so why not Cyber?
I'd love some Cyberpunk
We have steampunk so why not Cyber?
A Clan between domains and gods, The Starwound clan (Arcane/Plague) http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=outbound&loc=http://the-lorebrary.wikia.com/wiki/StarWound_Clan[img][/img]8e0286da716b.png
[img][/img]dfc5c2959c84.png
I really want cyberpunk apparel oh wow. Support.
I really want cyberpunk apparel oh wow. Support.
bH7MWqP.png
Support! Cyberpunk apparel all year round!
Support! Cyberpunk apparel all year round!
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png