Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Light Sprite
1 2
As the title says, I’m selling a Light Sprite. Proof of ownership on Kilauea, here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9721343] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/97214/9721343_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm looking for about 38k gems. I'm willing to take gems, treasure, a mix of the two; I’d like for the transaction to not be only items and currency is preferred, but there are some items I'm interested in (see below), and of course feel free to make offers if you have other valuable items not listed. I'm willing to accept [b]payment in installments[/b], as long as they're reasonable, and of course I'll send the sprite over [b]only once the payment is complete[/b]. Gems:treasure is 1:580. [b]Items accepted at lowest AH value[/b] [u]Skins&accents[/u] [skin=5862] [skin=5499] [skin=5497] [skin=4932] [skin=11217] [skin=11206] [skin=3316] [skin=3150] [skin=9477] [skin=2907] [skin=2629] [skin=1619] [skin=1490] [skin=1487] [skin=3152] [skin=2913] [skin=3658] [skin=3313] [skin=6066] I'm also looking for someone who can make me a custom accent for a female nocturne. If you're interested and are good with metal/armor, we can discuss it :) [u]Apparel[/u] [item=Metallurgists Forgetools] [item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles] [item=Companion Comet] [item=Corsair's Rusty Cutlass] [item=Journeyman Satchels] [item=Twilight Cape] [item=Waverider Cape] [item=Midnight Cape] [item=Winter Cape] [item=Firebreather Cape] [item=Cobalt Filigree Wing Guards] [item=Cobalt Filigree Breastplate] [item=Cobalt Filigree Tail Guard] [item=Cobalt Filigree Gauntlets] [item=Cobalt Filigree Boots] [item=Cobalt Filigree Banner] [item=Copper Filigree Wing Guard] [item=Copper Filigree Breastplate] [item=Copper Filigree Tail Guard] [item=Copper Filigree Gauntlets] [item=Copper Filigree Boots] [item=Copper Filigree Banner] [item=autumn breeze] [item=Amber Delver's Lamp] [item=Cyan Delver's Lamp] [u]Familiars[/u] [item=Speedy] [item=manticore] [item=Hippojay] [item=Darktouched Chimera] [item=Chocolate Ferret] [item=Spined Cobra] [item=Maned Cobra] [item=Golden Bantam Fangar] [u]Other stuff[/u] (multiples allowed) [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] [item=Unhatched Light Egg] [item=Unhatched Ice Egg] [item=Unhatched Fire Egg] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] [item=Breed Change: Wildclaw] [item=Breed Change: Skydancer] [item=Breed Change: Pearlcatcher] [item=Primary Gene: Tiger] [item=Primary Gene: Ripple] [item=Primary Gene: Vipera] [item=Secondary Gene: Stripes] [item=Secondary Gene: Current] [item=Tertiary Gene: Smoke] [item=Tertiary Gene: Spines] [item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly]
As the title says, I’m selling a Light Sprite. Proof of ownership on Kilauea, here:

9721343_350.png

I'm looking for about 38k gems. I'm willing to take gems, treasure, a mix of the two; I’d like for the transaction to not be only items and currency is preferred, but there are some items I'm interested in (see below), and of course feel free to make offers if you have other valuable items not listed.
I'm willing to accept payment in installments, as long as they're reasonable, and of course I'll send the sprite over only once the payment is complete.
Gems:treasure is 1:580.

Items accepted at lowest AH value

Skins&accents

I'm also looking for someone who can make me a custom accent for a female nocturne. If you're interested and are good with metal/armor, we can discuss it :)

Apparel

Frigid Fugitive Shackles Companion Comet Corsair's Rusty Cutlass Journeyman Satchels Twilight Cape Waverider Cape Midnight Cape Winter Cape Firebreather Cape Cobalt Filigree Breastplate Cobalt Filigree Tail Guard Cobalt Filigree Gauntlets Cobalt Filigree Boots Cobalt Filigree Banner Copper Filigree Wing Guard Copper Filigree Breastplate Copper Filigree Tail Guard Copper Filigree Gauntlets Copper Filigree Boots Copper Filigree Banner Autumn Breeze Amber Delver's Lamp Cyan Delver's Lamp

Familiars

Speedy Manticore Hippojay Darktouched Chimera Chocolate Ferret Spined Cobra Maned Cobra Golden Bantam Fangar

Other stuff (multiples allowed)

Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Breed Change: Wildclaw Breed Change: Skydancer Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Primary Gene: Tiger Primary Gene: Ripple Primary Gene: Vipera Secondary Gene: Stripes Secondary Gene: Current Tertiary Gene: Smoke Tertiary Gene: Spines Tertiary Gene: Underbelly
FR+9 timezone
English is my second language
^
^
FR+9 timezone
@nyreen
How much would you ask for a down payment, and how long would you accept as a payment plan?
@nyreen
How much would you ask for a down payment, and how long would you accept as a payment plan?
@Soulbound sorry for the late answer, I was with no internet. Ideally I'd ask for about 1/5th as down payment (negotiable depending on if it's pure currency, imets etc.) and a 3 months payment plan (this is negotiable too, after a more in-depth discussion).
I just want to get rid of the critter and gene my dragons ;)
@Soulbound sorry for the late answer, I was with no internet. Ideally I'd ask for about 1/5th as down payment (negotiable depending on if it's pure currency, imets etc.) and a 3 months payment plan (this is negotiable too, after a more in-depth discussion).
I just want to get rid of the critter and gene my dragons ;)
FR+9 timezone
@nyreen I'm also interested~ I've got nearly 5000 in pure right now, but that could definitely go up by the weekend! I've also got: [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] [item=Skin: Binding Energies][item=Autumn Breeze][item=Cobalt Filigree Boots][item=Cyan Delver's Lamp][item=Journeyman Satchels]
@nyreen

I'm also interested~
I've got nearly 5000 in pure right now, but that could definitely go up by the weekend!

I've also got:
Unhatched Lightning Egg Skin: Binding Energies Autumn Breeze Cobalt Filigree Boots Cyan Delver's Lamp Journeyman Satchels
tumblr_na9fey37Zo1tdbwn0o1_r3_100.png3ong.giftumblr_na9fey37Zo1tdbwn0o2_r2_100.png
@nyreen
I don't think I have the better offer :/
I've got kingsunglass and suncrystal skin, Wildclaw scroll, dark touched chimera dappled dunhoof, and 2300g and 1 mil T
That said, I don't know if I could do three months, so if @Raiken can, I would go with theirs.
Sorry for words list, I suck at formating
@nyreen
I don't think I have the better offer :/
I've got kingsunglass and suncrystal skin, Wildclaw scroll, dark touched chimera dappled dunhoof, and 2300g and 1 mil T
That said, I don't know if I could do three months, so if @Raiken can, I would go with theirs.
Sorry for words list, I suck at formating
@Soulbound as I said, I'd like to complete the transaction relatively quickly, but I'm willing to be flexible, I know how hard it can be to come by currency for "big" payments. I'm also willing to wait a week or so if you'd like to better assess your in game finances (and no problems for word lists, it took me half an afternoon to properly format the opening post, I understand!). And I think what you offer in your post would be enough for a downpayment, since at current AH prices it's just shy of 1/5 of the total.

That said, if you still think it'd be better to pass, I understand, and I ask you to please confirm me this (I just want to be 1000% sure), and thank you anyway for your interest :)
@Soulbound as I said, I'd like to complete the transaction relatively quickly, but I'm willing to be flexible, I know how hard it can be to come by currency for "big" payments. I'm also willing to wait a week or so if you'd like to better assess your in game finances (and no problems for word lists, it took me half an afternoon to properly format the opening post, I understand!). And I think what you offer in your post would be enough for a downpayment, since at current AH prices it's just shy of 1/5 of the total.

That said, if you still think it'd be better to pass, I understand, and I ask you to please confirm me this (I just want to be 1000% sure), and thank you anyway for your interest :)
FR+9 timezone
@nyreen
I have 1 mil pure
6777 gems
4 wild claw scrolls
Speedy Familar

I am not sure if that is enough? I lost track how much Claws are worth and have no clue how much speedy is worth. Let me know if there is a difference and how much. I can attempt to continue. Someone owes me and I currently and running both an auction and a raffle at the moment.
@nyreen
I have 1 mil pure
6777 gems
4 wild claw scrolls
Speedy Familar

I am not sure if that is enough? I lost track how much Claws are worth and have no clue how much speedy is worth. Let me know if there is a difference and how much. I can attempt to continue. Someone owes me and I currently and running both an auction and a raffle at the moment.
64237662-Hoard.png34301853-Hoard.png 63467496-Hoard.png
@Nyreen

I have around 30kg I can put as a down payment, and I can probably pay off the rest in items.
@Nyreen

I have around 30kg I can put as a down payment, and I can probably pay off the rest in items.
@nyreen
If you could extend the total deadline to maybe 4 and a half months, I could do it.
I don't want to pass, but I also don't want you to pass up a better offer. If you are alright with that deadline, I'll send over the items, gems and treasure after you confirm, and we'll work out how much t/g I'll need to send over weekly.
Thanks!
@nyreen
If you could extend the total deadline to maybe 4 and a half months, I could do it.
I don't want to pass, but I also don't want you to pass up a better offer. If you are alright with that deadline, I'll send over the items, gems and treasure after you confirm, and we'll work out how much t/g I'll need to send over weekly.
Thanks!
1 2