Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Baldwin green goo bug
So i've started playing with baldwin's brew, however for me it seems to be glitched. I know the colors of the goo, ooze, etc are supposed to be with the colors chosen at random. But every single time I have ever transmuted anything, it has always been green. The first 5 times I got green I put it down to luck, but ive done it many more times and the results are the same: for some reason when I transmute I can only get green stuff out of it. Which keeps me from progressing obviously -.- Anyone else have this issue?
So i've started playing with baldwin's brew, however for me it seems to be glitched. I know the colors of the goo, ooze, etc are supposed to be with the colors chosen at random. But every single time I have ever transmuted anything, it has always been green. The first 5 times I got green I put it down to luck, but ive done it many more times and the results are the same: for some reason when I transmute I can only get green stuff out of it. Which keeps me from progressing obviously -.- Anyone else have this issue?
@Boldnbrash

I'd just keep trying. RNG can be a cruel mistress. I'm on my 7th or 8th Green Sludge in a row at the moment. =__=
@Boldnbrash

I'd just keep trying. RNG can be a cruel mistress. I'm on my 7th or 8th Green Sludge in a row at the moment. =__=
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Afaik, the different colours are different rarities (which is annoying) meaning you'll get some in huge amounts, and others you'll not get that many off. Green happens to be the super common one, alongside I think yellow ?
Afaik, the different colours are different rarities (which is annoying) meaning you'll get some in huge amounts, and others you'll not get that many off. Green happens to be the super common one, alongside I think yellow ?
I just checked their star rarity and they go green 1 star, yellow 2 stars, orange 3 stars, red 4 four
stars, purple 5 stars and blue shiny star.
I just checked their star rarity and they go green 1 star, yellow 2 stars, orange 3 stars, red 4 four
stars, purple 5 stars and blue shiny star.
Thank you guys, actually right after checking this forum again I got a yellow goo out of it... so I guess I just have to keep trying.
Thank you guys, actually right after checking this forum again I got a yellow goo out of it... so I guess I just have to keep trying.