Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Arc Adoptables (Waiting list closed)
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 99 100
@ArctosLupus Um..sorry I can't understand clearly. My adopts are not finished, is it right?
@ArctosLupus Um..sorry I can't understand clearly. My adopts are not finished, is it right?
tumblr_njic07rd4F1ts45qro1_400.png
@Chocolata
Yes thats right, not all of them are finished right now, however I did finish one of them. I'll get back to working on them now that I'm home from the hospital.
@Chocolata
Yes thats right, not all of them are finished right now, however I did finish one of them. I'll get back to working on them now that I'm home from the hospital.
Buy Here! 750g/kt
button-buy.png
@ArctosLupus
Could I be added to your general pinglist please? :'D
@ArctosLupus
Could I be added to your general pinglist please? :'D
ShtOLAU.png
YDALIR | #5234728
@ArctosLupus I requested 4 adopts, than a one adopt is now finished? I can't find it...Or all my adopts are not finished?
@ArctosLupus I requested 4 adopts, than a one adopt is now finished? I can't find it...Or all my adopts are not finished?
@Chocolata My apologies, I did finish one of yours but I must have forgotten to add it to the album, that's my fault. Here's the adopt I finished. Sorry for the mixup. [img]http://i.imgur.com/oe5Zq8N.png[/img] @TheBestiary @Cloudrunner135 I've added you to the reopen pinglist @MarishiTen I've added you to the general list
@Chocolata
My apologies, I did finish one of yours but I must have forgotten to add it to the album, that's my fault. Here's the adopt I finished. Sorry for the mixup.
oe5Zq8N.png
@TheBestiary
@Cloudrunner135
I've added you to the reopen pinglist
@MarishiTen
I've added you to the general list
Buy Here! 750g/kt
button-buy.png
@ArctosLupus
Has a slot opened?

@ArctosLupus
Has a slot opened?

globules.png
@ArctosLupus Oh, thank you! Do not worry about it mixup.
@ArctosLupus Oh, thank you! Do not worry about it mixup.
@Chocolata thank you for being so understanding.
@TheBestiary ah, sorry for misleading you, I just wanted to ping you to confirm that I had added you to the list
@Chocolata thank you for being so understanding.
@TheBestiary ah, sorry for misleading you, I just wanted to ping you to confirm that I had added you to the list
Buy Here! 750g/kt
button-buy.png
@ArctosLupus

Could you add me to the pinglist? Thank you!
@ArctosLupus

Could you add me to the pinglist? Thank you!
item_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gifAix | She/Her | FR +3item_enchanted_candle_by_dogi_crimson-dak1vb5.gif
@@ArctosLupus
Could you add me to your general ping list? Thanks!
@@ArctosLupus
Could you add me to your general ping list? Thanks!
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 99 100