Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Gaia's B/Cers
@AnthroSparky - Oh wow =o Hope your ok. And i never been to a flea market. What you selling?
@AnthroSparky - Oh wow =o Hope your ok. And i never been to a flea market. What you selling?
[/url]button_zps1a14451f.png
@lieladragonrayn1 - lol I'm not selling anything. I was just helping rearrange the heavy stuff for the older ladies that do sell things there. It changes, depending on which type of sale they're running. Sometimes it's books and clothes, other times it's glass figures, home made cookies and jams and stuff, toys, it's pretty varied. I'm fine, my bad knee is just killing me from stressing it so much today. So much bending and lifting to move things.
@lieladragonrayn1 - lol I'm not selling anything. I was just helping rearrange the heavy stuff for the older ladies that do sell things there. It changes, depending on which type of sale they're running. Sometimes it's books and clothes, other times it's glass figures, home made cookies and jams and stuff, toys, it's pretty varied. I'm fine, my bad knee is just killing me from stressing it so much today. So much bending and lifting to move things.
Gaiaonline = SpaceDadDisapproves / Wajas = #31003
I haven't been on Gaia in forever I don't expect anyone to know me.. But I was Obnoxious Obscurity on there.
I haven't been on Gaia in forever I don't expect anyone to know me.. But I was Obnoxious Obscurity on there.
CAJaTcp.png
hh5n4WA.png
bVV6yhw.png
JvUa9ma.png
gzlHZ53.png
5hF3FGk.png
5zPzNgV.pngDBFJoJn.pngiwOM9O6.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pngTkQY47D.pnghaRlyz4.pngeRWUNjA.pngFRbWiYH.pngE3sjxsi.pngk2ms4YU.png8fuzhUG.gif
QNbfPfg.png
@AnthroSparky - Ohh! I see now, well, you at least let your knee rest afterwards? I know how it feels, i have a bad left knee too xp

@NuclearNoxi - no, cant say that i do, but welcome none the less XD
@AnthroSparky - Ohh! I see now, well, you at least let your knee rest afterwards? I know how it feels, i have a bad left knee too xp

@NuclearNoxi - no, cant say that i do, but welcome none the less XD
Indeed I did, liela. It's my right knee and the ankle on that same side, if you wanna know the truth, but I've only been able to afford a hinged brace for my knee at this time. They both get elevated and iced. They're both old injuries, although the knee is the older one. Injured that back in 2001. The ankle I injured sometime in 2005/2006 on a Halloween I went trick or treating with my younger sister as a chaperone.
Indeed I did, liela. It's my right knee and the ankle on that same side, if you wanna know the truth, but I've only been able to afford a hinged brace for my knee at this time. They both get elevated and iced. They're both old injuries, although the knee is the older one. Injured that back in 2001. The ankle I injured sometime in 2005/2006 on a Halloween I went trick or treating with my younger sister as a chaperone.
Gaiaonline = SpaceDadDisapproves / Wajas = #31003
@AnthroSparky - Ah man, i see D= Yea, mine is an old one too. I cant remember when it happen. But, i slipped on a wet floor and landed pretty hard on my knee. I didnt do anything about it then. But, every now and then it well act up in pain.
@AnthroSparky - Ah man, i see D= Yea, mine is an old one too. I cant remember when it happen. But, i slipped on a wet floor and landed pretty hard on my knee. I didnt do anything about it then. But, every now and then it well act up in pain.
@NuclearNoxi *points to all dramatically* I KNOW YOU!
@NuclearNoxi *points to all dramatically* I KNOW YOU!
banner3.png
-Wonders in and sits down-
Oh gaia xP
-Wonders in and sits down-
Oh gaia xP
it is good to see that this thread is still going.
it is good to see that this thread is still going.
Kara Asumie on Gaiaonline.
Works at and Owns the B/C shop ✿Nature's Wonders✿
My Hatchery
:: lurks about ::
:: lurks about ::
Kara Asumie on Gaiaonline.
Works at and Owns the B/C shop ✿Nature's Wonders✿
My Hatchery