Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Doing some headshot commissions!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@CelestialCrush

Oh, sorry, yes i'm here! I've just been busy, and i thought i would send payment after i got both the headshots? I do have the 100k tucked away for you though :3
@CelestialCrush

Oh, sorry, yes i'm here! I've just been busy, and i thought i would send payment after i got both the headshots? I do have the 100k tucked away for you though :3
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
Headshot commissions open again!!

2 slots avaliable!!!
Headshot commissions open again!!

2 slots avaliable!!!
[img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/b4cd944b84c97bfe590132fbe51b0352/tumblr_nrg8z774mv1tigoj2o1_540.png[/img] @espoir Your last commission is done! mail me with the payment when you can!
tumblr_nrg8z774mv1tigoj2o1_540.png

@espoir

Your last commission is done! mail me with the payment when you can!
everyone, Ive noticed my messages arent loading or sending for some of you! if you HAVE NOT GOTTEN YOUR COMMISSION PM ME
everyone, Ive noticed my messages arent loading or sending for some of you! if you HAVE NOT GOTTEN YOUR COMMISSION PM ME
@everyone guys I'm just going to have to pay all of you back I just don't have the energy to focus on art right now. give me a bit to gather the funds
@everyone guys I'm just going to have to pay all of you back I just don't have the energy to focus on art right now. give me a bit to gather the funds
@CelestialCrush
Hi! I commissioned you on page 4 and sent payment back then but I haven't heard from you in a while! ouo;;
@CelestialCrush
Hi! I commissioned you on page 4 and sent payment back then but I haven't heard from you in a while! ouo;;
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6