Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Chess Set Acheivement
I have a full chess set, how do I get credit for the Acheivement? Is it automatic?

Thanks for the info,
~Knappyknapknap
I have a full chess set, how do I get credit for the Acheivement? Is it automatic?

Thanks for the info,
~Knappyknapknap
🌀💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜🌀
Your FR Friend,
~ Knappyknapknap
🌀💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜🌀
@KnappyKnapKnap Unfortunately some of the achievements, like Checkmate and Embracing Diversity, are bugged at the moment, and so might take a bit of time to register. Just keep the pieces with you (in your Hoard--it won't register if you have them in your Vault), and hopefully you will be awarded the achievement soon!
@KnappyKnapKnap Unfortunately some of the achievements, like Checkmate and Embracing Diversity, are bugged at the moment, and so might take a bit of time to register. Just keep the pieces with you (in your Hoard--it won't register if you have them in your Vault), and hopefully you will be awarded the achievement soon!
r6J6MbS.png
@KnappyKnapKnap

The item-collection achievements are very slow right now, to the point where the record between collection and getting the achievement was a month! Just keep the whole set in your hoard (NOT you vault), and it'll come... some time xD
@KnappyKnapKnap

The item-collection achievements are very slow right now, to the point where the record between collection and getting the achievement was a month! Just keep the whole set in your hoard (NOT you vault), and it'll come... some time xD
Thanks so much for the info ;). That helps a lot. Have a great day!
Thanks so much for the info ;). That helps a lot. Have a great day!
🌀💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜🌀
Your FR Friend,
~ Knappyknapknap
🌀💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜🌀