Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Whats Your Favorite Fruit?
@MoonsideTourist

Any melon. Any of them at all. I can put that stuff away like there's no tomorrow. Which is good, because I can barely eat most fruit at all due to my intolerance but those ones are freebies.

Nobody else in my family likes cantaloupe or honeydew but my dad buys some just for me and cuts it up in a big bowl for breakfast (I love my daddy), it's usually all gone by the end of the day. XD
@MoonsideTourist

Any melon. Any of them at all. I can put that stuff away like there's no tomorrow. Which is good, because I can barely eat most fruit at all due to my intolerance but those ones are freebies.

Nobody else in my family likes cantaloupe or honeydew but my dad buys some just for me and cuts it up in a big bowl for breakfast (I love my daddy), it's usually all gone by the end of the day. XD
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
Donut Peaches!
My absolute fav
Donut Peaches!
My absolute fav
sTDNoaF.gif
tumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif
Pears peaRS PEARS PEARS

Oh

And pears

Maybe add honey dew and cantaloupe on there too
Pears peaRS PEARS PEARS

Oh

And pears

Maybe add honey dew and cantaloupe on there too
Untitled_Artwork.png
Omguhhh pineapple @w@ I get really angry when people make jokes about pineapple on pizza being horrible because it just makes it so ... so good......
Omguhhh pineapple @w@ I get really angry when people make jokes about pineapple on pizza being horrible because it just makes it so ... so good......
pomegranate my love <3 <3 <3
(also strawberries)
pomegranate my love <3 <3 <3
(also strawberries)
food_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifitem_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gif
Pomegranates! (which are apparently the fruit of sin ;_;)
Pomegranates! (which are apparently the fruit of sin ;_;)
Every type of berry. I don't think I have ever consumed a berry I didn't like.

* Berries
* Grapes
* Lemon
* Lime
* Kiwi
* Avocado
* Olives
* Plum
* Peach
* Forgot about pomegranates

Like I dunno, am I the only one who HATES watermelons and apples orrrrrr?
Every type of berry. I don't think I have ever consumed a berry I didn't like.

* Berries
* Grapes
* Lemon
* Lime
* Kiwi
* Avocado
* Olives
* Plum
* Peach
* Forgot about pomegranates

Like I dunno, am I the only one who HATES watermelons and apples orrrrrr?
b12.pngimage.pngimage.png
@avemflamma nah they aren't inherently a symbol of sin - they are, however, associated with gore and the underworld, as well as 'faerie food', and persephone was given pomegranate seeds to bind her to hades (the god and the place) which people associate with 'sin' (although sin is a christian concept and being greek mythology, it's not a thing there)

um anyway if u wanna talk pomegranates i'm your guy
@avemflamma nah they aren't inherently a symbol of sin - they are, however, associated with gore and the underworld, as well as 'faerie food', and persephone was given pomegranate seeds to bind her to hades (the god and the place) which people associate with 'sin' (although sin is a christian concept and being greek mythology, it's not a thing there)

um anyway if u wanna talk pomegranates i'm your guy
food_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifitem_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gif
I love bananas, strawberries, pmegranates, and all the melons!!!!!
I love bananas, strawberries, pmegranates, and all the melons!!!!!
tumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif

[*] FR +0
[*] 80% gen 1 lair. Please send help, my wallet is dying.
[*] Stay safe out there people!

*Rolls away with as many watermelons, pomegranates, grapes, apples, peaches, and plumps as possible*
*Rolls away with as many watermelons, pomegranates, grapes, apples, peaches, and plumps as possible*
stuck in DHMIS hell, send help

Hi i'm Fen, i'm a lil ball of sin and i love horror stories.

Any pronouns, i don't really care what you call me.