Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | things you did in school
1 2
I'm a boring person. I have no fun stories about school.

Though I did override the admin and install Counterstrike on the lab computers my junior year of high school, and when we had a sub that's all we'd play.
I'm a boring person. I have no fun stories about school.

Though I did override the admin and install Counterstrike on the lab computers my junior year of high school, and when we had a sub that's all we'd play.
Idk, i'm just here for the pretty dragons
ಠ_ಠ
I used to write stories with my friends. At the beginning of every semester we'd compare where our classes were and what ways we'd have to take to get from one to the other and where our paths would cross with a school map and pass off a notebook in the hallways that was full of whatever we were writing. Rule was you had to have a response to the other at pre-determined meeting points during the day and if you didn't or if you got caught by a teacher writing the story you lost and the story had to start over.

I was a troublemaker in elementary school too. One time I got put in the time-out bucket and the rule was you couldn't leave it so I figured out how to shift my hips so the bucket would scoot across the floor. I made it three hallways over before a monitor found me and returned me to my class and after that the teacher had to start tying the bucket to the doorknob to keep other students from doing the same thing.

And of course my personal favorite, in my junior year of high school I helped the seniors plant stink bombs in all the vents because I knew where they were and how to avoid the security cameras and I was a relatively innocuous student due to being 4'11" and the quiet type so no one ever suspected a thing.

School was a living nightmare, but I made the best of it while I had to be there.
I used to write stories with my friends. At the beginning of every semester we'd compare where our classes were and what ways we'd have to take to get from one to the other and where our paths would cross with a school map and pass off a notebook in the hallways that was full of whatever we were writing. Rule was you had to have a response to the other at pre-determined meeting points during the day and if you didn't or if you got caught by a teacher writing the story you lost and the story had to start over.

I was a troublemaker in elementary school too. One time I got put in the time-out bucket and the rule was you couldn't leave it so I figured out how to shift my hips so the bucket would scoot across the floor. I made it three hallways over before a monitor found me and returned me to my class and after that the teacher had to start tying the bucket to the doorknob to keep other students from doing the same thing.

And of course my personal favorite, in my junior year of high school I helped the seniors plant stink bombs in all the vents because I knew where they were and how to avoid the security cameras and I was a relatively innocuous student due to being 4'11" and the quiet type so no one ever suspected a thing.

School was a living nightmare, but I made the best of it while I had to be there.
My greatest achievement was getting to level 2983 on Disgaea, while playing only at the time I was at school. Second greatest achievement would be getting through Crisis Core in Japanese, while still getting a 97% mission completion. I am very proud of both of these things!

In elementary school me and the few friends I had would play/act like we were in the world of Resident Evil. We would REALLY get into it too. We made our own items. (a certain flower would be for health, or a leaf would be ammo refill.) We also got in trouble a few times by making fake weapons out of sticks and vines. XD

In middle school there were these amazing 1 dollar ice cream cups. We would then see who could get a brain freeze the quickest. I am proud to say that I still hold the fastest time!

In high school me and a friend would practice karate on our free day in gym class. A teacher had to watch us the whole time, and eventually our free days turned into a karate class with my friend and I teachers.

Man, we did a LOT of weird things in school.
My greatest achievement was getting to level 2983 on Disgaea, while playing only at the time I was at school. Second greatest achievement would be getting through Crisis Core in Japanese, while still getting a 97% mission completion. I am very proud of both of these things!

In elementary school me and the few friends I had would play/act like we were in the world of Resident Evil. We would REALLY get into it too. We made our own items. (a certain flower would be for health, or a leaf would be ammo refill.) We also got in trouble a few times by making fake weapons out of sticks and vines. XD

In middle school there were these amazing 1 dollar ice cream cups. We would then see who could get a brain freeze the quickest. I am proud to say that I still hold the fastest time!

In high school me and a friend would practice karate on our free day in gym class. A teacher had to watch us the whole time, and eventually our free days turned into a karate class with my friend and I teachers.

Man, we did a LOT of weird things in school.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
not my homework thats for sure
*BA DUM TSHHHH*
not my homework thats for sure
*BA DUM TSHHHH*
k2pEFmO.png
In elementary school, my friend and I pretended that tree sap was alien blood and that these two men working on a roof just outside the school were the aliens.

In Middle school, I bit my friends finger. It was on a dare, but they didn't expect me to go through with it xD
We also used to play Terminator chasey. Pretty much the person who was 'it', chases them by walking, though, we broke that rule often...
OH, and in our schools out of school hours care, I found a baby daddy longlegs, his name was Klaus. Some time passed until I saw it again as an adult. I then proceeded to sing September by Earth, Wind & Fire to it, but changed some of the lyrics up, referring to it growing up and becoming ugly O_o

Then in Highschool, my friend and I made up a game that we call 'Pedestrian,' where you follow someone or a group of people walking and whoever passes by them, you start to follow them instead. I also nearly broke my toes by doing something stupid with a chair...
Then there was the time when we first got our school laptops and everyone pretty much played Halo in any class that required a laptop xD
AH, and my friends and I played Magic the Gathering every morning for a few months.

LASTLY, I was never involved in this myself, BUT, there was a trend in our school at one point where a lot of people started clotheslining everyone O_O

SCHOOL.
In elementary school, my friend and I pretended that tree sap was alien blood and that these two men working on a roof just outside the school were the aliens.

In Middle school, I bit my friends finger. It was on a dare, but they didn't expect me to go through with it xD
We also used to play Terminator chasey. Pretty much the person who was 'it', chases them by walking, though, we broke that rule often...
OH, and in our schools out of school hours care, I found a baby daddy longlegs, his name was Klaus. Some time passed until I saw it again as an adult. I then proceeded to sing September by Earth, Wind & Fire to it, but changed some of the lyrics up, referring to it growing up and becoming ugly O_o

Then in Highschool, my friend and I made up a game that we call 'Pedestrian,' where you follow someone or a group of people walking and whoever passes by them, you start to follow them instead. I also nearly broke my toes by doing something stupid with a chair...
Then there was the time when we first got our school laptops and everyone pretty much played Halo in any class that required a laptop xD
AH, and my friends and I played Magic the Gathering every morning for a few months.

LASTLY, I was never involved in this myself, BUT, there was a trend in our school at one point where a lot of people started clotheslining everyone O_O

SCHOOL.
Man... I was apparently the super boring quiet kid because the strangest thing I did while in school was draw and see how far you could jump off the swing-set. I never did any of these things that these people are going on about. XD
Man... I was apparently the super boring quiet kid because the strangest thing I did while in school was draw and see how far you could jump off the swing-set. I never did any of these things that these people are going on about. XD
in third grade i had a pet rock

this boy that liked me and his friend, they murdered my pet rock
in third grade i had a pet rock

this boy that liked me and his friend, they murdered my pet rock
1 2