Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Level 20 Or Higher!
1 2 3
@toudous
Pink isn't my favorite, but I could use a pink dragon! He's pretty cute!
Would you be willing to work out a payment plan? I don't have 225k on the spot, but I'd love to buy him!
@toudous
Pink isn't my favorite, but I could use a pink dragon! He's pretty cute!
Would you be willing to work out a payment plan? I don't have 225k on the spot, but I'd love to buy him!
tumblr_inline_nrbtaj6WEw1rbfe8q_500.gif
@toudous i would be interested in him if you still have him, he's so pretty! Would you go for 200kt+50g?
@toudous i would be interested in him if you still have him, he's so pretty! Would you go for 200kt+50g?
tco7p0P.png
@Hysteria i'd be fine with a payment plan, yes! how much each day would you feel capable of contributing? you seem to have some going on already so I don't want you to overcommit hahah

@Quinn413 hi! since i replied to Hysteria first i want to follow through with that, but of course if for some reason things don't work out i can let you know!
@Hysteria i'd be fine with a payment plan, yes! how much each day would you feel capable of contributing? you seem to have some going on already so I don't want you to overcommit hahah

@Quinn413 hi! since i replied to Hysteria first i want to follow through with that, but of course if for some reason things don't work out i can let you know!
fr +3
@toudous ok cool
@toudous ok cool
tco7p0P.png
@toudous
I can probably do 20k a day, if that works for you! I can also pay some in gems, if you prefer.
@toudous
I can probably do 20k a day, if that works for you! I can also pay some in gems, if you prefer.
@Hysteria that sounds fine to me! i'd accept either treasure or gems or mixed as needed =) i'll set up a crossroads for him now then and you can accept when you're ready

ETA, did you want either of the other stones? i can put them on him or i can send them to you in a message, either way, if you were hoping for them
@Hysteria that sounds fine to me! i'd accept either treasure or gems or mixed as needed =) i'll set up a crossroads for him now then and you can accept when you're ready

ETA, did you want either of the other stones? i can put them on him or i can send them to you in a message, either way, if you were hoping for them
fr +3
@toudous
Sounds good! I'll send over the next payment tomorrow. Thanks!
Edit: A haste stone would be awesome, if you would!
@toudous
Sounds good! I'll send over the next payment tomorrow. Thanks!
Edit: A haste stone would be awesome, if you would!
1 2 3