Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Interest check!! XXX Rose ^.^
Hi y'all! I'm all set to breed and XXX rose Spiral and and XXX rose Wildclaw in 3 days time. No basics or underbellies in these babes! Both are iri/shim/crackle. I also have a little rose skydancer girl (iri/shim/gem) who I might breed in if there is popular demand, or I might break out and buy another rosy boy for her :) Let me (@justthatgirl) know if you are interested in future babes of these two, and I'll add you to the pinglist! [b][u]Perigindi[/u][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14388771] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/143888/14388771_350.png[/img] [/url] [u][b]Kaelia[/b][/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4241453] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42415/4241453_350.png[/img] [/url] And babies will be like little adorable clones, of course! Pinglist so far(I'll add the "@" in later so they don't get pinged each time I post: ToastMama SkyGem paigyp01
Hi y'all! I'm all set to breed and XXX rose Spiral and and XXX rose Wildclaw in 3 days time. No basics or underbellies in these babes! Both are iri/shim/crackle.
I also have a little rose skydancer girl (iri/shim/gem) who I might breed in if there is popular demand, or I might break out and buy another rosy boy for her :)
Let me (@justthatgirl) know if you are interested in future babes of these two, and I'll add you to the pinglist!
Perigindi

14388771_350.png

Kaelia

4241453_350.png

And babies will be like little adorable clones, of course!
Pinglist so far(I'll add the "@" in later so they don't get pinged each time I post:
ToastMama
SkyGem
paigyp01
You can't take the sky from me ~~ Wind Flight

All hail the noodle papa!
f4b0fc05-8bdc-11e5-bdaf-e3c4a96d6d17.gif
@Justthatgirl Very beautiful dragons, I'm torn between wanting a skydancer or wildclaw baby. :(
@Justthatgirl Very beautiful dragons, I'm torn between wanting a skydancer or wildclaw baby. :(
HgNdTrU.png[/url]
I'll add you to the pinglist, @toastmama, and you can decide later!
I'll add you to the pinglist, @toastmama, and you can decide later!

@Justthatgirl

From my own frustrating attempts at breeding Wildclaws ...

The Spiral & Wildclaw breeding will 99.9% of the time produce only Spirals. I've tried this on my own and in the scrying workshop and have never been able to sucessfully get a Wildclaw from the two. The Spiral & Skydancer however will produce a nest of both types of hatchlings.

So if your looking to purchase another XXX rose I would get one that would cross with the Wildclaw and produce mix hatchlings like a coatl. A coatl will give you a pretty even mixed nest of hatchlings. A Nocturn and Wildclaw will give you mostly Nocturnes with the occasional Wildclaw. But you will get the occasional Wildclaw which is something I've never accomplished with the Spiral.

Hope you don't mind me offering this personal experience and that it helps with your breedings. :)
@Justthatgirl

From my own frustrating attempts at breeding Wildclaws ...

The Spiral & Wildclaw breeding will 99.9% of the time produce only Spirals. I've tried this on my own and in the scrying workshop and have never been able to sucessfully get a Wildclaw from the two. The Spiral & Skydancer however will produce a nest of both types of hatchlings.

So if your looking to purchase another XXX rose I would get one that would cross with the Wildclaw and produce mix hatchlings like a coatl. A coatl will give you a pretty even mixed nest of hatchlings. A Nocturn and Wildclaw will give you mostly Nocturnes with the occasional Wildclaw. But you will get the occasional Wildclaw which is something I've never accomplished with the Spiral.

Hope you don't mind me offering this personal experience and that it helps with your breedings. :)
@shadowtouched thanks! I'll try and hook a coatl.. or maybe another wildclaw. ^.^
@shadowtouched thanks! I'll try and hook a coatl.. or maybe another wildclaw. ^.^

Bump for luck
Bump for luck