Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Found!
1 2 3
@Starsilver Ah, whoops sorry! XD I took him off.
@Starsilver Ah, whoops sorry! XD I took him off.
@Ruemia Got him! Thanks so much :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14672610] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/146727/14672610_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ruemia Got him! Thanks so much :D

14672610_350.png
tumblr_oohjb8LNab1u2y46so1_500.gif
@Starsilver Oooh, that's a pretty accent. *o* Enjoy~!
@Starsilver Oooh, that's a pretty accent. *o* Enjoy~!
@Ruemia *Spazzes gleefully*

Would you be interested in my lore for it? bio writing is so much fuuunnnn
@Ruemia *Spazzes gleefully*

Would you be interested in my lore for it? bio writing is so much fuuunnnn
@Starsilver Yeah, sure! ^^ I'd love to read it.
@Starsilver Yeah, sure! ^^ I'd love to read it.
@Ruemia

Without going into paragraphs and paragraphs of detail, the best way to explain it would be "magical tattoos." Similar to the runic script that appears when meditate is used, they help control/raise power for use. I haven't decided on the exact reason for him having these tattooed into his wings... do you have any ideas about the roles his parents play? This might affect his later choices.
@Ruemia

Without going into paragraphs and paragraphs of detail, the best way to explain it would be "magical tattoos." Similar to the runic script that appears when meditate is used, they help control/raise power for use. I haven't decided on the exact reason for him having these tattooed into his wings... do you have any ideas about the roles his parents play? This might affect his later choices.
@Starsilver

I imagined Tage, his father, being the oldest of the clan and the leader. A very stern and confident alpha with plenty of experience on the battlefield, but falls short when it comes to being interpersonal. Even with his family, he can be emotionally distant and unreadable. Tage's main priorities for his children were to learn how to fight and lead. He quite favors his eldest and only daughter, expecting her to be his predecessor. Tage strongly prefers hands on type of combat, and is a bit elitist towards primarily magic-users.

As for Zera, his mother, I thought of her to be a submissive, kind, giving, and quiet mate - the complete opposite of Tage. Their union was arranged since they were young, but they did not meet until they were fully grown adults. She is responsible for writing speeches for her mate to inspire their clan, as well as providing spiritual teachings to hatchlings. Zera is aware that Tage can be stubborn and unreasonable at times, so she would understand if any of her offspring decided to leave the clan to path their own futures.

Having his wings tattooed could kind of be a sign of rebellion towards his father, and to show his dedication to magical teachings? :B
@Starsilver

I imagined Tage, his father, being the oldest of the clan and the leader. A very stern and confident alpha with plenty of experience on the battlefield, but falls short when it comes to being interpersonal. Even with his family, he can be emotionally distant and unreadable. Tage's main priorities for his children were to learn how to fight and lead. He quite favors his eldest and only daughter, expecting her to be his predecessor. Tage strongly prefers hands on type of combat, and is a bit elitist towards primarily magic-users.

As for Zera, his mother, I thought of her to be a submissive, kind, giving, and quiet mate - the complete opposite of Tage. Their union was arranged since they were young, but they did not meet until they were fully grown adults. She is responsible for writing speeches for her mate to inspire their clan, as well as providing spiritual teachings to hatchlings. Zera is aware that Tage can be stubborn and unreasonable at times, so she would understand if any of her offspring decided to leave the clan to path their own futures.

Having his wings tattooed could kind of be a sign of rebellion towards his father, and to show his dedication to magical teachings? :B
@Ruemia

Oh, neat. So many possible issues that could arise from this. By the way, are you interested in RPing?
@Ruemia

Oh, neat. So many possible issues that could arise from this. By the way, are you interested in RPing?
@Starsilver

Ah, sorry. I don't really have much time on my hands to RP anymore. ^^;
@Starsilver

Ah, sorry. I don't really have much time on my hands to RP anymore. ^^;
@ruemia oh, that's fine, I was just curious :)
@ruemia oh, that's fine, I was just curious :)
1 2 3