Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ISHERA's Alice+Cube
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43

Ruby of Regulus, Ruby of Praesepe sold out.
Thank you very much:)

Ruby of Regulus, Ruby of Praesepe sold out.
Thank you very much:)
@lightly @Akihiko @Katherine
Ruby's order is finished. Please send me a payment so that I can place an order:) Thank you<3
@lightly @Akihiko @Katherine
Ruby's order is finished. Please send me a payment so that I can place an order:) Thank you<3
@IxiPixie
Thanks:) I put in you the slot and pinglist:D! Please send me a payment. > w<)/

@BaekRang
gpgp dkanEosk wntlaus ehldjdy. dkwlr 10qnsdl dks ahduTrl..Eoansp.. gksk wprk anfrh rkrh tjqaltgoqjflrh tlvdms rlqns..bbbgmrgmr...
@IxiPixie
Thanks:) I put in you the slot and pinglist:D! Please send me a payment. > w<)/

@BaekRang
gpgp dkanEosk wntlaus ehldjdy. dkwlr 10qnsdl dks ahduTrl..Eoansp.. gksk wprk anfrh rkrh tjqaltgoqjflrh tlvdms rlqns..bbbgmrgmr...
@ISHERA Sent the payment! :)
@ISHERA Sent the payment! :)
djwsSDd.png
@ISHERA
dkt rmfjaus ghrtl 10qns ahdlaus ektl vld qnxkremfueh ehlfRkdy...? wprk ajswj qhsoshgrh Rkajrrh dlTsms ruddnrk gjekgotjbb 10qns ahdlwkakwk qkfh qhsoemflfrpdy!
@ISHERA
dkt rmfjaus ghrtl 10qns ahdlaus ektl vld qnxkremfueh ehlfRkdy...? wprk ajswj qhsoshgrh Rkajrrh dlTsms ruddnrk gjekgotjbb 10qns ahdlwkakwk qkfh qhsoemflfrpdy!
@ISHERA

Payment sent! Thank you!
@ISHERA

Payment sent! Thank you!
@ISHERA

Hello! I'd like a slot for Golden Empress-B!!
@ISHERA

Hello! I'd like a slot for Golden Empress-B!!
@Micheru @snowpea @lightly
Ruby of regulus's Slot and
GE-B's slot have been all filled.
Please send me a payment:D

@wanyang2
Thanks> <)! I put in you the slot:)

@BaekRang
>a<)/ guswo tjqaltgoenjTdmsl dkanEosk wntlaus ehlqslek. xmdnltdmfh akfTmaemflfuek vldWlrdjemflsmsrp skdmfrjrkxdktjY//Y)*
@Micheru @snowpea @lightly
Ruby of regulus's Slot and
GE-B's slot have been all filled.
Please send me a payment:D

@wanyang2
Thanks> <)! I put in you the slot:)

@BaekRang
>a<)/ guswo tjqaltgoenjTdmsl dkanEosk wntlaus ehlqslek. xmdnltdmfh akfTmaemflfuek vldWlrdjemflsmsrp skdmfrjrkxdktjY//Y)*
@ISHERA

ahh I can't believe I missed your BS entry. D: Can I be put on your pinglist? Thank you! :)
@ISHERA

ahh I can't believe I missed your BS entry. D: Can I be put on your pinglist? Thank you! :)
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
@ISHERA Please add me to your general pinglist and custom s/a pinglist, thank you!
@ISHERA Please add me to your general pinglist and custom s/a pinglist, thank you!
tumblr_n8ilkydl5D1tyl4m3o5_500.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43