Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
Hello! I was sitting in the scrying workshop, hunting for a mate for this lady: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12698887] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/126989/12698887_350.png[/img] [/url] And I settled on a chocolate/stonewash/ivory boy with basic/eyespots/okapi Problem: he doesn't exist. Thus, I'm trying to breed a boy with those colors. I'll have to regene him completely anyways, so I'm not too picky about those. Ladies I've found: @Tinylongwing's Chalchiutl @zaknjaffa's Whitcomb @Fiship's Unnamed @themuffin2830's Panorin Gents I've found: @FiredragonX's Trebel @Lia's Thrain You guys have the only active dergs with these colors. I can pay a nesting fee, host the nest, provide food, whatever. Just please, please help me breed my boy.
Hello! I was sitting in the scrying workshop, hunting for a mate for this lady:

12698887_350.png

And I settled on a chocolate/stonewash/ivory boy with basic/eyespots/okapi

Problem: he doesn't exist. Thus, I'm trying to breed a boy with those colors. I'll have to regene him completely anyways, so I'm not too picky about those.

Ladies I've found:
@Tinylongwing's Chalchiutl
@zaknjaffa's Whitcomb
@Fiship's Unnamed
@themuffin2830's Panorin

Gents I've found:
@FiredragonX's Trebel
@Lia's Thrain

You guys have the only active dergs with these colors. I can pay a nesting fee, host the nest, provide food, whatever. Just please, please help me breed my boy.
FileB_zpsjcqgmbiz.png
Hi,

I am happy to help but would prefer a friend to host the nest if you could provide a nesting fee and food. I am fond of the dragon and would not want to lose her altogether.

Zaknjaffa
Hi,

I am happy to help but would prefer a friend to host the nest if you could provide a nesting fee and food. I am fond of the dragon and would not want to lose her altogether.

Zaknjaffa
Ok I can give Trebel is I got him back. If you still want her.
Ok I can give Trebel is I got him back. If you still want her.
Lauren Dennis
@zaknjaffa, @FiredragonX oh, I didn't get pings from you guys, so I never saw these replies. I am definitely still interested.

zaknjaffa, it's fine if you have a friend who hosts the nest. Someone in water, earth, or light preferred, if possible. and I can pay you both. How much would you like?
@zaknjaffa, @FiredragonX oh, I didn't get pings from you guys, so I never saw these replies. I am definitely still interested.

zaknjaffa, it's fine if you have a friend who hosts the nest. Someone in water, earth, or light preferred, if possible. and I can pay you both. How much would you like?
FileB_zpsjcqgmbiz.png
You can have Trebel now. If you still want him. Just give him back as soon as you done with him. That's all I'm asking.
You can have Trebel now. If you still want him. Just give him back as soon as you done with him. That's all I'm asking.
Lauren Dennis