Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
Baldwin's Bubbling Brew is not working on my account. but is on my moms we are using the same computer please help
Baldwin's Bubbling Brew is not working on my account. but is on my moms we are using the same computer please help
@Dogzdream: Could you give some more info on what exactly isn't working? Is it not loading, not displaying, not responding, giving an error message or something else entirely? Have you tried clearing your cache, which solves about 99% of the problems on Flight Rising. Could you perhaps show some screenshots so that we can better see/understand what you are experiencing?
Thank you!
@Dogzdream: Could you give some more info on what exactly isn't working? Is it not loading, not displaying, not responding, giving an error message or something else entirely? Have you tried clearing your cache, which solves about 99% of the problems on Flight Rising. Could you perhaps show some screenshots so that we can better see/understand what you are experiencing?
Thank you!
its not displaying like my moms so i cant Transmute Objects. the loading circle is just going around and around. but moms is fine. i have hers up on a split screen just to check.
its not displaying like my moms so i cant Transmute Objects. the loading circle is just going around and around. but moms is fine. i have hers up on a split screen just to check.
i got the green blob stuff and the green poring stuff and 4 Brock jars and it still wont let me cook ant thing in Baldwin's Bubbling Brew please help
i got the green blob stuff and the green poring stuff and 4 Brock jars and it still wont let me cook ant thing in Baldwin's Bubbling Brew please help