Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | BUNCHA FERAL DERG SKETCHES
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][u][b]STATUS;[/b][/u] ON HOLD/ I AM NOT TAKING PINGS! PLEASE DON'T ASK, SORRY![/center] It's all quite simple, really! Want delicious sketches of your best derg like this? [img]http://i.imgur.com/cBfWoo0.png[/img] [i]Full picture(Coloured sketch)[/i] Then just offer anything over 350kt for a full picture! Want a bust? Anything over 150kt! [img]http://i.imgur.com/bFxYICl.png[/img] Just a stupid doodle/chibi/dragoo? 100kt! [img]http://i.imgur.com/pIgip3Z.png[/img] [i]([url=http://d.facdn.net/art/tobicakes/1420854973/1420854973.tobicakes_noodle.png]Other example[/url]) [/i] The more you offer, the cleaner the sketch, the more chances I have of colouring it! Accessories and complexity also play a factor! (Extra characters are double the price!) [u][b]Payments;[/b][/u] - Paypal (USD$ /CAD$) - Teasure - Gems (165g minimum (1:600)) - I am willing to haggle on items! Throw em at me, if you make a good offer, we can make a good deal! [u][b]What I draw;[/b][/u] - I mostly wish to draw feral dragons! If ever you have an idea and are uncertain, pitch me the idea! I'll take a listen! - NO humans or human-like features, sorry guys! - FR and non FR dergs! - Ask away! [u][b]How to claim;[/b][/u] -Reply to the thread with your offer, the dragon you want drawn, and the general idea of what you want! -Ping me! And then wait for a reply! Once I give you the OK, feel free to message me for all details! -DO NOT SEND ME ANYTHING BEFORE I GIVE THE GO TO!! I'll simply return your payment back! [u][b]You agree to the following when purchasing;[/b][/u] - That it could take me up to a month (and over if I get cramped up) for your commission to be completed. - Trusting me and my artistic ability with the chosen pose and features. I'll fix it up if I made a mistake, but NOT if it looks "wrong". - To be patient with me! Try to message me about progress only if you have seen no activity after a MINIMUM of 2 weeks! I dislike very much being spammed about an image's progress unless necessary! - To try and not die off on the internet as soon as you order the commission, it's not rare I end up needing asking a few questions concerning your image! If you do plan on being busy, give me a heads up! Thank you so much for reading, hope to hear from ya'll interested soon! -Tobi --- [b][i]TO DO;[/i][/b] [LIST] [*]shortkeike [/LIST] --- [i][b]PING LIST;[/b][/i] Kodex , nemodave , Sky13r , LFA066 , Smoothy , Ikunoche , WingsofResent , WinterNights , Chero , Enoch
STATUS;
ON HOLD/ I AM NOT TAKING PINGS! PLEASE DON'T ASK, SORRY!

It's all quite simple, really! Want delicious sketches of your best derg like this?

cBfWoo0.png
Full picture(Coloured sketch)

Then just offer anything over 350kt for a full picture!

Want a bust? Anything over 150kt!
bFxYICl.png

Just a stupid doodle/chibi/dragoo? 100kt!
pIgip3Z.png
(Other example)

The more you offer, the cleaner the sketch, the more chances I have of colouring it! Accessories and complexity also play a factor! (Extra characters are double the price!)

Payments;

- Paypal (USD$ /CAD$)
- Teasure
- Gems (165g minimum (1:600))
- I am willing to haggle on items! Throw em at me, if you make a good offer, we can make a good deal!

What I draw;

- I mostly wish to draw feral dragons! If ever you have an idea and are uncertain, pitch me the idea! I'll take a listen!
- NO humans or human-like features, sorry guys!
- FR and non FR dergs!
- Ask away!

How to claim;

-Reply to the thread with your offer, the dragon you want drawn, and the general idea of what you want!
-Ping me! And then wait for a reply! Once I give you the OK, feel free to message me for all details!
-DO NOT SEND ME ANYTHING BEFORE I GIVE THE GO TO!! I'll simply return your payment back!

You agree to the following when purchasing;

- That it could take me up to a month (and over if I get cramped up) for your commission to be completed.
- Trusting me and my artistic ability with the chosen pose and features. I'll fix it up if I made a mistake, but NOT if it looks "wrong".
- To be patient with me! Try to message me about progress only if you have seen no activity after a MINIMUM of 2 weeks! I dislike very much being spammed about an image's progress unless necessary!
- To try and not die off on the internet as soon as you order the commission, it's not rare I end up needing asking a few questions concerning your image! If you do plan on being busy, give me a heads up!

Thank you so much for reading, hope to hear from ya'll interested soon!

-Tobi

---
TO DO;
  • shortkeike

---
PING LIST;
Kodex , nemodave , Sky13r , LFA066 , Smoothy , Ikunoche , WingsofResent , WinterNights , Chero , Enoch
BDTKg6x.png
@TheShaOfSass Yes hello do want~ how would you feel about doing this girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9670770] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/96708/9670770_350.png[/img] [/url] How do you feel about 200 gems? If there's something else you rather I can go higher.
@TheShaOfSass

Yes hello do want~ how would you feel about doing this girl?

9670770_350.png

How do you feel about 200 gems? If there's something else you rather I can go higher.
@naknaknaki

She's super precious and I've been wanting to practice armor!

200 gems would get you a nice doodle of her! Sketch will be messy, but I'll make sure to get her features on point! Would you like an example of how sketchy the sketch can/will be?
@naknaknaki

She's super precious and I've been wanting to practice armor!

200 gems would get you a nice doodle of her! Sketch will be messy, but I'll make sure to get her features on point! Would you like an example of how sketchy the sketch can/will be?
BDTKg6x.png
@TheShaOfSass
That would be great, please and thank you~ if I wanted something cleaner and colored what would you qualify as a fair price for how detailed she is?
@TheShaOfSass
That would be great, please and thank you~ if I wanted something cleaner and colored what would you qualify as a fair price for how detailed she is?
@naknaknaki since she's pretty up there, you would need another 100g for sure before I'd add in any colour! Altought if you want a cleaner sketch, theres still room to bump it!

And this is what you would get with your current offer (Sorry its not a dragon, and the resolution will be much larger, but you get the idea!)

@Baneful It really depends on the dragon! With that price, it'll prob range from a clean sketch to a messier coloured one!
@naknaknaki since she's pretty up there, you would need another 100g for sure before I'd add in any colour! Altought if you want a cleaner sketch, theres still room to bump it!

And this is what you would get with your current offer (Sorry its not a dragon, and the resolution will be much larger, but you get the idea!)

@Baneful It really depends on the dragon! With that price, it'll prob range from a clean sketch to a messier coloured one!
BDTKg6x.png
@TheShaOfSass Ahhh, okay, yeah 300 is kinda low for really clean and really pretty coloring huh? Apologies, I'd like to double up on that and offer 600! :3 Also unfortunately it seems the link is not working??? I tried to click on it but it says 403 Forbidden -w-;
@TheShaOfSass Ahhh, okay, yeah 300 is kinda low for really clean and really pretty coloring huh? Apologies, I'd like to double up on that and offer 600! :3 Also unfortunately it seems the link is not working??? I tried to click on it but it says 403 Forbidden -w-;
@naknaknaki

Hmmm.. dunno why :/ Heres an imgur link anyways!
And 600 will get you something like the OP image! (maaaybe less polished up but MUCH cleaner then the pic I just linked!) Message me with idea(s) details if that sounds aight to you!
@naknaknaki

Hmmm.. dunno why :/ Heres an imgur link anyways!
And 600 will get you something like the OP image! (maaaybe less polished up but MUCH cleaner then the pic I just linked!) Message me with idea(s) details if that sounds aight to you!
BDTKg6x.png
Ahh your art style is so pretty! I'm on mobile right now so I'm posting so I don't lose your thread lol. I will post once I get some more treasure. I have some pretty feral babies.
Ahh your art style is so pretty! I'm on mobile right now so I'm posting so I don't lose your thread lol. I will post once I get some more treasure. I have some pretty feral babies.
kVn8K43.png
@AmberMuffinz

Thank you so much! <33 Hope to hear from you again soon, then! Can't wait to doodle your darlings!
@AmberMuffinz

Thank you so much! <33 Hope to hear from you again soon, then! Can't wait to doodle your darlings!
BDTKg6x.png
@TheShaOfSass I would like to get a picture done of this beb [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14764001] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/147641/14764001_350.png[/img] [/url] Though probably his adult self x3 with a few apparel if thats ok? How much in treasure would a colored sketch like your example cost? (GAH fr stopped working for me and I couldnt post sooner ;-; )
@TheShaOfSass

I would like to get a picture done of this beb

14764001_350.png

Though probably his adult self x3 with a few apparel if thats ok?

How much in treasure would a colored sketch like your example cost?

(GAH fr stopped working for me and I couldnt post sooner ;-; )
RiotApproaches.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10