Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Private Thread] Hey we have a thread
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 99 100
@Keemura

I have a four egg. Never a five. Good Job!
@Keemura

I have a four egg. Never a five. Good Job!
@SquishyLlama

Thaaaaaaaaanks!
@SquishyLlama

Thaaaaaaaaanks!
@Keemura It is actually a real achievement on FR! Like the kind that gives you achievement points. You'll be awarded it once your nest hatches. :)
But seriously, wow. I've never even gotten a FOUR-egg nest. Congratulations on your lucky five babies! :D
@Keemura It is actually a real achievement on FR! Like the kind that gives you achievement points. You'll be awarded it once your nest hatches. :)
But seriously, wow. I've never even gotten a FOUR-egg nest. Congratulations on your lucky five babies! :D
@dreamtime

Seriously? I had no idea. That's awesome! Thank you. :)
@dreamtime

Seriously? I had no idea. That's awesome! Thank you. :)
@SquishyLlama

WAIT OCTOBER WHAT
crapppppp we're screwed
I've got one portfolio piece
one
;_; get the tablet
do the thing
come to my house and use my brother's tablet

As fat as tablets go, wacom is what I use, and I have what is basically this guy's little brother, and it's been great for me.

I also use SAI instead of photoshop, but that's more because SAI has better brushes.
@SquishyLlama

WAIT OCTOBER WHAT
crapppppp we're screwed
I've got one portfolio piece
one
;_; get the tablet
do the thing
come to my house and use my brother's tablet

As fat as tablets go, wacom is what I use, and I have what is basically this guy's little brother, and it's been great for me.

I also use SAI instead of photoshop, but that's more because SAI has better brushes.
XHxgasI.gif
@TheFlyingCat

Yeah there's no way I'm gonna make it
@TheFlyingCat

Yeah there's no way I'm gonna make it
@SquishyLlama

You can do the thing llama
Personally, I'd have some be digital and some be not digital.
@SquishyLlama

You can do the thing llama
Personally, I'd have some be digital and some be not digital.
XHxgasI.gif
@TheFlyingCat

Yeah, I'll probably use my tiny paintings 'cuz they're the only thing I'm proud of. 'course, I gave 'em away as gifts so I'm gonna hafta be all awkward and ask them to take pictures of them for me.
@TheFlyingCat

Yeah, I'll probably use my tiny paintings 'cuz they're the only thing I'm proud of. 'course, I gave 'em away as gifts so I'm gonna hafta be all awkward and ask them to take pictures of them for me.
@Squishyllama

I don't know if I've seen those or not... We should do an art thing. Like we meet at my house and just art for a whole day. And bring @FishTheFish because Fish
@Squishyllama

I don't know if I've seen those or not... We should do an art thing. Like we meet at my house and just art for a whole day. And bring @FishTheFish because Fish
XHxgasI.gif
@TheFlyingCat

I like that idea. However, I am in Philadelphia for six more weeks.... And when I get back, we'll be going to the beach for a week. SO we'll have to wait a while. On the plus side, when I get back, I'LL GET MY PUPPY AND EVERYONE MUST COME AND PET HIS CUTE LITTLE FACE
@TheFlyingCat

I like that idea. However, I am in Philadelphia for six more weeks.... And when I get back, we'll be going to the beach for a week. SO we'll have to wait a while. On the plus side, when I get back, I'LL GET MY PUPPY AND EVERYONE MUST COME AND PET HIS CUTE LITTLE FACE
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 99 100