Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Insert Clever Title Here
Hi there, and welcome to .... well, this thread doesn't actually have a proper name yet whoops. Considering there's only so much shock switch a person can play before wrists start to cramp up, I decided to try my hand at selling art of all the lovely dragons here as a relatively quick way to earn treasure, etc. Right now the list is limited, but it will be expanded to include a more comprehensive list of options once things get going. SO, what does this thread have to offer?

Right now I'm offering headshots and cute simple drawings of your FR dragons, the details for which you can see below. Pricing estimates are based on the general forum marketplace at the moment, but may be adjusted up or down according to demand, etc.

While I don't currently have FR specific art examples currently available, feel free to take a look at my deviantart account or tumblr blog to get a general idea of the quality of work you can expect and I'll pretty this here thread up later.

Also, since I'm basically testing the waters here, I'll also be giving away an adult Pearlcatcher. All you have to do is be the person to suggest the winning 'shop' name.

Current Name Suggestions

Currency Conversion Rates

100 treasure = 1 gem = approx $.01
1.000 treasure = 10 gems = approx $.10
10.000 treasure = 100 gems = approx $1

Prices

Headshot sketch = 400 gems/40.000 t or item listed at 40.000 t minimum AH value
Headshot cutout = 700 gems/70.000 t or item listed at 90.000 t minimum AH value
Headshot detail full color = 1500 gems/150.000 t or item listed at 200.000 t minimum AH value

*All headshots include up to one accessory for bids. For additional accessories please add 10 gems/1.000 t to the final price for each item.

Cute Style sketch = 700 gems/70.000 t or item listed at 90.000 t minimum AH value
Cute Style full color = 1500 gems/150.000 t or item listed at 200.000 t minimum AH value

*All Cute style drawings include up to one accessory for bids purchases. For additional accessories please add 10 gems/1.000 t to the final price.

Full dragons, non FR characters, and full illustrations are available as PayPal only options, and as such are handled via deviantart, tumblr, or email. If you would like further details or a price quote please feel free to message me through the PM system or on any of the aforementioned sites. Thanks! :)

Hi there, and welcome to .... well, this thread doesn't actually have a proper name yet whoops. Considering there's only so much shock switch a person can play before wrists start to cramp up, I decided to try my hand at selling art of all the lovely dragons here as a relatively quick way to earn treasure, etc. Right now the list is limited, but it will be expanded to include a more comprehensive list of options once things get going. SO, what does this thread have to offer?

Right now I'm offering headshots and cute simple drawings of your FR dragons, the details for which you can see below. Pricing estimates are based on the general forum marketplace at the moment, but may be adjusted up or down according to demand, etc.

While I don't currently have FR specific art examples currently available, feel free to take a look at my deviantart account or tumblr blog to get a general idea of the quality of work you can expect and I'll pretty this here thread up later.

Also, since I'm basically testing the waters here, I'll also be giving away an adult Pearlcatcher. All you have to do is be the person to suggest the winning 'shop' name.

Current Name Suggestions

Currency Conversion Rates

100 treasure = 1 gem = approx $.01
1.000 treasure = 10 gems = approx $.10
10.000 treasure = 100 gems = approx $1

Prices

Headshot sketch = 400 gems/40.000 t or item listed at 40.000 t minimum AH value
Headshot cutout = 700 gems/70.000 t or item listed at 90.000 t minimum AH value
Headshot detail full color = 1500 gems/150.000 t or item listed at 200.000 t minimum AH value

*All headshots include up to one accessory for bids. For additional accessories please add 10 gems/1.000 t to the final price for each item.

Cute Style sketch = 700 gems/70.000 t or item listed at 90.000 t minimum AH value
Cute Style full color = 1500 gems/150.000 t or item listed at 200.000 t minimum AH value

*All Cute style drawings include up to one accessory for bids purchases. For additional accessories please add 10 gems/1.000 t to the final price.

Full dragons, non FR characters, and full illustrations are available as PayPal only options, and as such are handled via deviantart, tumblr, or email. If you would like further details or a price quote please feel free to message me through the PM system or on any of the aforementioned sites. Thanks! :)

@Radacan

Oh man you're art is great! I knew I should have checked the bored first - I just spent all my monies on a new baby dragon spiral today - but tomorrow I will for sure have enough again for a comish! :3

How much would it cost to have an additional character to the cute style comish? (And non dragon characters are allowed to be commished - right?)

And for a name suggestion... how about something like .. Radicanal Comish's!? XD (Trying to think of ways to fuse your username into it somehow maybeh hehe.) And it's pretty close to the word Radical. Maybe even just Radical Radacanal! XD
@Radacan

Oh man you're art is great! I knew I should have checked the bored first - I just spent all my monies on a new baby dragon spiral today - but tomorrow I will for sure have enough again for a comish! :3

How much would it cost to have an additional character to the cute style comish? (And non dragon characters are allowed to be commished - right?)

And for a name suggestion... how about something like .. Radicanal Comish's!? XD (Trying to think of ways to fuse your username into it somehow maybeh hehe.) And it's pretty close to the word Radical. Maybe even just Radical Radacanal! XD
Link2.png Link3-2.png
@sky665

Haha, I know that feeling well. For an additional character in the cute style I would say add another half to the original price since it would be basically two full characters or so.

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you I'm still getting used to the forum system here.

I'll add your suggestions to my list xDD
@sky665

Haha, I know that feeling well. For an additional character in the cute style I would say add another half to the original price since it would be basically two full characters or so.

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you I'm still getting used to the forum system here.

I'll add your suggestions to my list xDD
Time to clear out the crickets.
Time to clear out the crickets.
name it "radacan's radical removal of your money". that is a good name. :y
name it "radacan's radical removal of your money". that is a good name. :y
@failefayce oh yes perfect name I will use it immediately. :P
@failefayce oh yes perfect name I will use it immediately. :P
@Radacan excellent
@Radacan excellent