Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tokyo Ghoul
1 2 3 4 5 6
Ahh, so glad there's a thread for this.

I still can't get over that last episode of Root A. Kind of analyzing it, kind of knee deep in emotions. I've also read Tokyo Ghoul and I'm updated on Tokyo Ghoul:re. 19 pages is never enough, but the art is great and the anticipation is hanging in the air.

Have the amazarashi cd for the ending song and the zakki too, because that is some fine arts.

Welp, that's all for now. I'll be disappearing back into the void 'til next time.
Ahh, so glad there's a thread for this.

I still can't get over that last episode of Root A. Kind of analyzing it, kind of knee deep in emotions. I've also read Tokyo Ghoul and I'm updated on Tokyo Ghoul:re. 19 pages is never enough, but the art is great and the anticipation is hanging in the air.

Have the amazarashi cd for the ending song and the zakki too, because that is some fine arts.

Welp, that's all for now. I'll be disappearing back into the void 'til next time.
I watched the first season and am in the middle of the second. It's alright, definitely not my favorite anime. Apparently the manga presented the plot and characters far better than the anime did.
I watched the first season and am in the middle of the second. It's alright, definitely not my favorite anime. Apparently the manga presented the plot and characters far better than the anime did.
Always fear the flame, lest you be devoured by it, and lose yourself.
Whoa! A Tokyo Ghoul thread! This is so exciting. Hi, this is possibly my favorite series ever and I am always happy to see other people into it! Is there anyone reading :re? (I am completely caught up on pretty much everything!) Any fave characters?
Mine have to be Haise, Tsukiyama, Arima (such a mystery!), and ahhhh too many to choose from!
Whoa! A Tokyo Ghoul thread! This is so exciting. Hi, this is possibly my favorite series ever and I am always happy to see other people into it! Is there anyone reading :re? (I am completely caught up on pretty much everything!) Any fave characters?
Mine have to be Haise, Tsukiyama, Arima (such a mystery!), and ahhhh too many to choose from!
[img]http://media.tumblr.com/c53009a49703b5568e95a44b35d768cd/tumblr_inline_nkq1bzhJM11so5dcl.png[/img] oh man it's my people~ but yo, in all honesty, despite how terrible of a job root a(ss) did of capturing the amazing work of Ishida's manga, i still love this series to bits and i swear i'll fight all of your for possession of Suzuya if that's what it comes down to
tumblr_inline_nkq1bzhJM11so5dcl.png
oh man it's my people~

but yo, in all honesty, despite how terrible of a job root a(ss) did of capturing the amazing work of Ishida's manga, i still love this series to bits and i swear i'll fight all of your for possession of Suzuya if that's what it comes down to
+++ ccgsjason@tumblr +++
Recently the author of TG tagged a photo on twitter as #GoodnightHaise, I hope nothing too bad happens to him...
Recently the author of TG tagged a photo on twitter as #GoodnightHaise, I hope nothing too bad happens to him...
@EllieEstheim

Ishida's been dropping a lot of hints that Haise's gonna regain his memory as Kaneki real soon, though quite a few people are gonna be glad, I'm personally gonna be pretty sad to see the banana boy and his terrible puns go :(
@EllieEstheim

Ishida's been dropping a lot of hints that Haise's gonna regain his memory as Kaneki real soon, though quite a few people are gonna be glad, I'm personally gonna be pretty sad to see the banana boy and his terrible puns go :(
+++ ccgsjason@tumblr +++
@Stitches Me too, although I'm kind of excited to see how it'll all fold out.
@Stitches Me too, although I'm kind of excited to see how it'll all fold out.
I haven't caught up with :re yet. Though I'm going to be sorely disappointed if we never see Rize again-- silly as it is, she's my favorite, even if she never got much... screen time? It would be nice for her to get some closure and not be in character limbo by the end of :re.
I haven't caught up with :re yet. Though I'm going to be sorely disappointed if we never see Rize again-- silly as it is, she's my favorite, even if she never got much... screen time? It would be nice for her to get some closure and not be in character limbo by the end of :re.
Aaaah I love it 8D Never watched the anime but I'm reading the manga and I must say that it is basically great XD I even made a Kurona dragon :3 (Still a W.I.P, but still) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14159570] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141596/14159570_350.png[/img] [/url]
Aaaah I love it 8D Never watched the anime but I'm reading the manga and I must say that it is basically great XD I even made a Kurona dragon :3 (Still a W.I.P, but still)

14159570_350.png
FR_Banners_Lightning_3.png
....I'm like a super rabid fan girl.

----Warning: I will spoil things, if you aren't updated with the manga don't read anything I say.---

I've read all the chapters up to the most current chapter 35 of :Re, of course I've seen the anime (second season was disappointing), read the light novels, and you know...am generally completely obsessed with it.

Ayato though is my bunny boy, I love him too much.

As for the Oyasumi, Haise tag from Ishida's post I'm still questioning if he will check out completely or not because as you guys probably noticed he is slowly regaining memories however now he's letting Kaneki stay around.

Speaking of which, what do you think he wants from Uta? 'Cause him going to HySy is gunna end in nothing but trouble.

...Also also please someone for the love of god kill Roma.
....I'm like a super rabid fan girl.

----Warning: I will spoil things, if you aren't updated with the manga don't read anything I say.---

I've read all the chapters up to the most current chapter 35 of :Re, of course I've seen the anime (second season was disappointing), read the light novels, and you know...am generally completely obsessed with it.

Ayato though is my bunny boy, I love him too much.

As for the Oyasumi, Haise tag from Ishida's post I'm still questioning if he will check out completely or not because as you guys probably noticed he is slowly regaining memories however now he's letting Kaneki stay around.

Speaking of which, what do you think he wants from Uta? 'Cause him going to HySy is gunna end in nothing but trouble.

...Also also please someone for the love of god kill Roma.
1 2 3 4 5 6