Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | — Seeker's // Hiatus
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 185 186
@Seeker thank you so much for the ping! I'd love a slot for Witch's Plague, please! I'll be paying in treasure :D

(I'm a bit swamped irl though so I haven't been able to play much fr ;u; I should be able to gather the funds by next week, though!)
@Seeker thank you so much for the ping! I'd love a slot for Witch's Plague, please! I'll be paying in treasure :D

(I'm a bit swamped irl though so I haven't been able to play much fr ;u; I should be able to gather the funds by next week, though!)
@Seeker
I'd like a treasure slot for round six of Witch's Plague, please. :)
@Seeker
I'd like a treasure slot for round six of Witch's Plague, please. :)
@seeker woooowwww i love that spiral accent so much!! I don't have all the gems now, but I've got about 1/3 of them. Do you think you could hold a copy for me?
@seeker woooowwww i love that spiral accent so much!! I don't have all the gems now, but I've got about 1/3 of them. Do you think you could hold a copy for me?
@snowpea @Tarere @Birdskull
Added!

@Dendropsyche
Ah thank you! And yes I can hold it for you c:
@snowpea @Tarere @Birdskull
Added!

@Dendropsyche
Ah thank you! And yes I can hold it for you c:
KUUYWz1.png S E E K E R
ACCENT SHOP | ART BLOG
FR TUMBLR

some text
light_banner.png cuUj1QL.png

e8D0TxG.png
| SIGNATURES
@Seeker, may I be added to the preorder for Witch’s Plague, please? I'll be paying in Gems, and I can send the payment whenever you need it.:)
@Seeker, may I be added to the preorder for Witch’s Plague, please? I'll be paying in Gems, and I can send the payment whenever you need it.:)
dRCJvw2.png
@Seeker

Holy moly may I get a treasure slot for Witch's Plague please *o*
@Seeker

Holy moly may I get a treasure slot for Witch's Plague please *o*
zJ1RT3W.png
@Seeker

If there's a spot left, could I be on a treasure order for Witch's Plague?
@Seeker

If there's a spot left, could I be on a treasure order for Witch's Plague?
Let's not lie, this is just for the cheevo
@Seeker, I'd like a preorder for Witch's Plague, please!
@Seeker, I'd like a preorder for Witch's Plague, please!
DSEHBxF.png
@seeker i think you're pinging me for the decorative filigree accent. if so, i can pay 324k in treasure. just let me know how to proceed. thanks
@seeker i think you're pinging me for the decorative filigree accent. if so, i can pay 324k in treasure. just let me know how to proceed. thanks
@Seeker Put me down for a copy of What Remains, for T, please?
@Seeker Put me down for a copy of What Remains, for T, please?
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 185 186