Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flights Rising Above Discord Pg.58
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 70
=o I love your sig, Seiun!

=o I love your sig, Seiun!

DragonEnchantress - Gaia | #19969 - Wajas
DEForeverArcane.png
I am traveling and i can not reply properly but thank you so much @Ashtiel for the tundra!
I am traveling and i can not reply properly but thank you so much @Ashtiel for the tundra!
@Ciroth9002 Oh wow, this Fae boy is GORGEOUS. I'm really happy to have him and I'll take good care of him, thank you!

@WinterWombat It's actually a Spiral OR PC reserve because they're a mixed pair. They'll be ready to breed on the 1st and I'm booning the nest so you'll get your pick the same day. :)
@Ciroth9002 Oh wow, this Fae boy is GORGEOUS. I'm really happy to have him and I'll take good care of him, thank you!

@WinterWombat It's actually a Spiral OR PC reserve because they're a mixed pair. They'll be ready to breed on the 1st and I'm booning the nest so you'll get your pick the same day. :)
@DarkLadyTeena Sounds good! I await the breeding with great eagerness! Many thanks, and many thanks @DragnEnchantres for organizing this excellent raffle.
@DarkLadyTeena Sounds good! I await the breeding with great eagerness! Many thanks, and many thanks @DragnEnchantres for organizing this excellent raffle.
@DragnEnchantres

Could you pm me with the Spiral winner? My connection is so slow at the moment that I can't afford to go through all the pages. It seems there was a lot of chitchat! XD
@DragnEnchantres

Could you pm me with the Spiral winner? My connection is so slow at the moment that I can't afford to go through all the pages. It seems there was a lot of chitchat! XD
newsignature_by_zelanthair-d7hardd.png
Just a friendly reminder that @Velociriah hasn't donated off the items in her section yet if anyone is wanting something last minute from her ^^

Just a friendly reminder that @Velociriah hasn't donated off the items in her section yet if anyone is wanting something last minute from her ^^

DEForeverArcane.png
Aaaaa congrats everyone! @DragnEnchantres Thank you for the ping!
@Hitokage Did you get Tidalwave? He was transferred to DragnEnchantres's lair before I could respond to your trade.
Aaaaa congrats everyone! @DragnEnchantres Thank you for the ping!
@Hitokage Did you get Tidalwave? He was transferred to DragnEnchantres's lair before I could respond to your trade.
Too quick for ya xD I sent him but he's sill in limbo

Too quick for ya xD I sent him but he's sill in limbo

DEForeverArcane.png
I've got him and he went to a home with someone who really liked him! ^_^
I've got him and he went to a home with someone who really liked him! ^_^
Tell them I sent you!! flightdivided.png
xD yay!

xD yay!

DEForeverArcane.png
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 70