Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Never Loads?
I'm not "new" member, I've had an account previously, and the coliseum is one of my favorite parts of the site, yet it never loads. At all. No error messages, nothing, it simply does not load.
I'm not "new" member, I've had an account previously, and the coliseum is one of my favorite parts of the site, yet it never loads. At all. No error messages, nothing, it simply does not load.
@ActuallyCrowley I have that issue myself, and have discovered that AVG doesn't like to play nice with the Coliseum. I have to disable AVG for 5 minutes, load the Coli, and then all works just right for me. Might be a similar issue?
@ActuallyCrowley I have that issue myself, and have discovered that AVG doesn't like to play nice with the Coliseum. I have to disable AVG for 5 minutes, load the Coli, and then all works just right for me. Might be a similar issue?
Xz3vahh.png
@ActuallyCrowley , I had the same issue with mine and nothing was fixing it so I used the safemode link. Safemode link works perfect for me. Have you tried that?

If not, for convenience if you'd like to try: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=coliseum&safemode=1
@ActuallyCrowley , I had the same issue with mine and nothing was fixing it so I used the safemode link. Safemode link works perfect for me. Have you tried that?

If not, for convenience if you'd like to try: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=coliseum&safemode=1
You can try the safemode version linked above, a different browser/device or clearing your cache. If all that doesn't work, please report to the tracked thread for this issue to keep all reports in one place.

I'll be locking this thread as a duplicate.
You can try the safemode version linked above, a different browser/device or clearing your cache. If all that doesn't work, please report to the tracked thread for this issue to keep all reports in one place.

I'll be locking this thread as a duplicate.