Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Clearing out my den
I have a lot of dragons for sale at pretty much the cheapest prices. Trying to clear out my den a bit since I just came back to this and want to get some dragons with different genes!
I have a lot of dragons for sale at pretty much the cheapest prices. Trying to clear out my den a bit since I just came back to this and want to get some dragons with different genes!
I do all kinds of art things all over the place!
Etsy Shop | Facebook Page | Tumblr | Weasyl | Furaffinity | Deviantart | Youtube
Thanks for helping me clear out! I'm hoping to get more pretty babies this next hatching!
Thanks for helping me clear out! I'm hoping to get more pretty babies this next hatching!
Etsy Shop | Facebook Page | Tumblr | Weasyl | Furaffinity | Deviantart | Youtube
@Danji
hello!I was wondering if you could hold the rest of your dragons for me, as i'm interested in buying the rest, but i'm a bit lacking in treasure!

I can offer some apparel, items etc if that interests you instead of treasure!
@Danji
hello!I was wondering if you could hold the rest of your dragons for me, as i'm interested in buying the rest, but i'm a bit lacking in treasure!

I can offer some apparel, items etc if that interests you instead of treasure!
@flamingcakes
So you want me to hold the rest for 66000T and 25gems? :)

How long do you need?

@flamingcakes
So you want me to hold the rest for 66000T and 25gems? :)

How long do you need?

@Danji
A day and a half at the most! (If you could set up the crs ill accept them as i get the treasure!)
@Danji
A day and a half at the most! (If you could set up the crs ill accept them as i get the treasure!)
@flamingcakes

okay cool! Set up the trades. And that clears me out for the ones I wanted to get out of my den
@flamingcakes

okay cool! Set up the trades. And that clears me out for the ones I wanted to get out of my den
@Danji
thanks! theyre really cute!
@Danji
thanks! theyre really cute!