Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | building materials?
what do you do with building materials? thanks!!
what do you do with building materials? thanks!!
bleach_kon_pixel_by_kitrakaya.gif
@Zackazi

hi! while i'm not aware of any building materials, if you're referring to, say, items in your materials category of your hoard, then these items are just things you can either sell or keep depending on your tastes i suppose.
i'm no expert, haha, but other than trading with swipp or with crim, or using at baldwin's cauldron, i believe these items serve no other use (you may need another opinion on that)
if you were thinking of something else other than those sort of items, then i'm sorry if this couldn't help ^ _ ^;;
@Zackazi

hi! while i'm not aware of any building materials, if you're referring to, say, items in your materials category of your hoard, then these items are just things you can either sell or keep depending on your tastes i suppose.
i'm no expert, haha, but other than trading with swipp or with crim, or using at baldwin's cauldron, i believe these items serve no other use (you may need another opinion on that)
if you were thinking of something else other than those sort of items, then i'm sorry if this couldn't help ^ _ ^;;
tumblr_o2tlplhmyW1u9ymyzo3_100.pngBMUOo5n.pngtumblr_o2tlplhmyW1u9ymyzo4_100.png
thanks! no This does help and i understand now c;
thanks! no This does help and i understand now c;
bleach_kon_pixel_by_kitrakaya.gif