Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Egg Missing
I recently obtained a Plague egg that I was trying to sell in the auction house, when I attempted to sell it, it disappeared from my hoard and gave me no pricing options or anything and I received no compensation for it either.
I recently obtained a Plague egg that I was trying to sell in the auction house, when I attempted to sell it, it disappeared from my hoard and gave me no pricing options or anything and I received no compensation for it either.
@Ibaru
I'm cringing, because I think I know what happened.

Did you, by any chance, go to your Hoard, select the Egg, and hit the "Sell" button? Because if you do that, that means you sold it back to the game for a pittance and it's gone forever. :(

For future reference, if you want to sell something in the Auction House, you have to go to the Auction House and click the 'Sell' tab.
@Ibaru
I'm cringing, because I think I know what happened.

Did you, by any chance, go to your Hoard, select the Egg, and hit the "Sell" button? Because if you do that, that means you sold it back to the game for a pittance and it's gone forever. :(

For future reference, if you want to sell something in the Auction House, you have to go to the Auction House and click the 'Sell' tab.
@RandyPandy

Yep, that's what happened. Thanks for letting me know, I'll keep that in mind for next time.
@RandyPandy

Yep, that's what happened. Thanks for letting me know, I'll keep that in mind for next time.