Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~elykamin's accent shop~[new July 2]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
@butcherbaby
Added, thank you!
@butcherbaby
Added, thank you!
*Accent Shop*
@elykamain
thank you!
@elykamain
thank you!
JxrErVv.gif
@elykamain can I also be added to the list for Coatl Female: Sparkling Flower, thanks :3.
@elykamain can I also be added to the list for Coatl Female: Sparkling Flower, thanks :3.
XiB9QTI.pngUntitled.png
[Available Accents]
~Nocturne Male: Scuro M~

pinlist for the accent: @annanowak @Kikay

~Skydancer Female: Sakura F~

pinlist for the accent: @Kukso

"Scuro M" and "Sakura F" were released! You can purchase it from AH (500g). I'll keep some copies for the pre-orderer. But after 72 hours I receive the accents, all the accents will put on the AH. If you want to pay at treasure, send me a PM or ping! Thank you!

General pinglist: @Sighanide @Niharike @cliones @Fulcrum @Masumi @Argonaut @Kikay @Nimitsu @snowpea @Winterdream @20pi @Zelai @Sidle @Kalahira @anhbon921 @stonegolem @Phoenixfyre @everynne @Pelistorm @PixieSparkles @FlareSolaire @Myclaw @butcherbaby
[Available Accents]
~Nocturne Male: Scuro M~

pinlist for the accent: @annanowak @Kikay

~Skydancer Female: Sakura F~

pinlist for the accent: @Kukso

"Scuro M" and "Sakura F" were released! You can purchase it from AH (500g). I'll keep some copies for the pre-orderer. But after 72 hours I receive the accents, all the accents will put on the AH. If you want to pay at treasure, send me a PM or ping! Thank you!

General pinglist: @Sighanide @Niharike @cliones @Fulcrum @Masumi @Argonaut @Kikay @Nimitsu @snowpea @Winterdream @20pi @Zelai @Sidle @Kalahira @anhbon921 @stonegolem @Phoenixfyre @everynne @Pelistorm @PixieSparkles @FlareSolaire @Myclaw @butcherbaby
*Accent Shop*
@PixieSparkles
Sorry for late response. You were added to the list, thank you!
@PixieSparkles
Sorry for late response. You were added to the list, thank you!
*Accent Shop*
@elykamain Hello :) I would take Nocturne Scuro for treasure! Beautiful accent!
@elykamain Hello :) I would take Nocturne Scuro for treasure! Beautiful accent!
@annanowak
Send me a payment (275kt) please!
@annanowak
Send me a payment (275kt) please!
*Accent Shop*
@elykamain Thanks ^^, I also picked up a copy of your Scuro from the AH for one of my nocs, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12972527] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/129726/12972527_350.png[/img] [/url] I really love it :).
@elykamain Thanks ^^, I also picked up a copy of your Scuro from the AH for one of my nocs,

12972527_350.png

I really love it :).
XiB9QTI.pngUntitled.png
@Elykamain I'm interested in Amulet and Vintage Flower! They look lovely!
@Elykamain I'm interested in Amulet and Vintage Flower! They look lovely!
1st Anniversary Fish Cake The True Flight Rising Experience
Hatched a triple-orca baby from a single-egg nest. The parents have a 65-color primary range, a 41-color secondary range, and a 17-color tertiary range. There was a .0022% chance of this color combo happening. But it’s not a g1 and there are 42,538 triple-orca dragons unexalted. This is the best luck you've ever had on this site and it’s simultaneously completely unimpressive. Incredible.
Dragon ID: #74228362 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEarned:2021-12-11
@elykamain in regards to your Purple Rose M accent. [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/f7b3b19dd8a7db5dfaea51cafe721cb6/tumblr_nrlkfclK0o1tfs3lso1_500.jpg[/img] from the custom skin and accent rules: [b]8. The use of stock photos and overwhelming textures is prohibited[/b] in order to remain as cohesive to Flight Rising's style as possible.
@elykamain in regards to your Purple Rose M accent.

tumblr_nrlkfclK0o1tfs3lso1_500.jpg

from the custom skin and accent rules:

8. The use of stock photos and overwhelming textures is prohibited in order to remain as cohesive to Flight Rising's style as possible.
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40