Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Usermade accents! CLEAR OUT!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Thank you Riko! :)
Thank you Riko! :)
@bit Okay. I checked the AH, and it turns out that I have an old Fest item that is closer to the added price of the accents (I thought it might be more convenient), which is 7.2k, right? [item=Archivists Spellscroll] 6.8k gems If you're interested in this item, then I would still owe you 400 gems. I just bought an accent, so I'm gem-deficient. XD I have some emblems, if you would accept those as the rest of the payment.
@bit
Okay. I checked the AH, and it turns out that I have an old Fest item that is closer to the added price of the accents (I thought it might be more convenient), which is 7.2k, right?
6.8k gems
If you're interested in this item, then I would still owe you 400 gems. I just bought an accent, so I'm gem-deficient. XD I have some emblems, if you would accept those as the rest of the payment.
@Scarlettkitsune
Yep, total is 7.2k, and I definitely accept the item! As for the leftover gems, I can convert it to treasure? So it would be 240k T :)
@Scarlettkitsune
Yep, total is 7.2k, and I definitely accept the item! As for the leftover gems, I can convert it to treasure? So it would be 240k T :)
@bit
How much for Radiant King, Mystery Omega and Opal Armor M?
@bit
How much for Radiant King, Mystery Omega and Opal Armor M?
FR_ArcanistBanner_zps69f5ed22.png
@Aeon
Hello! I'm not actually selling Mystery Omega, I'm hoping to trade for it ^^; But the other two are fair game!

Radiant King = 2k gems (bought this one from AH, can't remember how much for)
Opal Armor M = 3k gems

I'm willing to haggle on Radiant King, because my memory of purchasing it is so hazy, but not the Opal Armor, sorry!
@Aeon
Hello! I'm not actually selling Mystery Omega, I'm hoping to trade for it ^^; But the other two are fair game!

Radiant King = 2k gems (bought this one from AH, can't remember how much for)
Opal Armor M = 3k gems

I'm willing to haggle on Radiant King, because my memory of purchasing it is so hazy, but not the Opal Armor, sorry!
@bit
Okay, thanks for letting me know!
@bit
Okay, thanks for letting me know!
FR_ArcanistBanner_zps69f5ed22.png
Ah so many awesome customs! Can't reallly afford any right now though lol.
Ah so many awesome customs! Can't reallly afford any right now though lol.
@bit
hello! wondering, how much for accent:overclocked?
@bit
hello! wondering, how much for accent:overclocked?
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@pooses
Hello! Would 800 gems be okay for it?
@pooses
Hello! Would 800 gems be okay for it?
@bit How much for Accent: Pearly Black Peonies?
@bit How much for Accent: Pearly Black Peonies?
1PosW03.pngWk6JceO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26