Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Silviya's accents (update 9/9/2018)
1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 ... 252 253
@Silviya :3 I actually realized some time after pinging you that I want to change my order whoops. Can I get Shadow's Queen instead? Or be put on the pinglist if you don't have any?
@Silviya :3 I actually realized some time after pinging you that I want to change my order whoops. Can I get Shadow's Queen instead? Or be put on the pinglist if you don't have any?
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
@muff Awesome, I'm excited! And Amsterdam was wonderful, and the weather was really nice too (a bit cold I guess, but I like the cold, so). I'd definitely love to go back someday! Especially when the tulips are blooming . . .

@remotecitadel Awesome, I've added you!

@EifiCopper Okay, thanks for letting me know! My spreadsheet is due for some reorganizing since I keep forgetting to mark which rounds I've finished, haha. And that dragon is so lovely! I especially love how the midnight gembond goes with all her colors.

@Jetsharkdragon Okay! I'm happy to hold it for you for as long as you need :)

@saqurtuliq @Lupen Added!

@bonesdarling Yep! I don't have it in stock right now, but I'll let you know when I get it in stock again :)
@muff Awesome, I'm excited! And Amsterdam was wonderful, and the weather was really nice too (a bit cold I guess, but I like the cold, so). I'd definitely love to go back someday! Especially when the tulips are blooming . . .

@remotecitadel Awesome, I've added you!

@EifiCopper Okay, thanks for letting me know! My spreadsheet is due for some reorganizing since I keep forgetting to mark which rounds I've finished, haha. And that dragon is so lovely! I especially love how the midnight gembond goes with all her colors.

@Jetsharkdragon Okay! I'm happy to hold it for you for as long as you need :)

@saqurtuliq @Lupen Added!

@bonesdarling Yep! I don't have it in stock right now, but I'll let you know when I get it in stock again :)
@Silviya
Pinglist for Dusk Dancer, any of the Opals, thank you! You make beautiful things!
@Silviya
Pinglist for Dusk Dancer, any of the Opals, thank you! You make beautiful things!
2eZXnPr.png
@Silviya Can I be put on the pinglist for Dusk Dancer? :D
@Silviya Can I be put on the pinglist for Dusk Dancer? :D
Could you please put me on the following pinglists?

Reprints, Imperials, and All New Accents?

@silviya
Could you please put me on the following pinglists?

Reprints, Imperials, and All New Accents?

@silviya
@Silviya Hello! I am currently in love with Dusk Dancer! Would you be so kind as to place me on the pinglist for reprints, along with the pinglist for all future accents? I love your work. c:
@Silviya Hello! I am currently in love with Dusk Dancer! Would you be so kind as to place me on the pinglist for reprints, along with the pinglist for all future accents? I love your work. c:
f2VHCTu.gif
@Silviya

Hello =) Your accents are awesome! Can you please add me in a Star Dancer reprint pinglist? I have just the perfect dragon for it ;D
@Silviya

Hello =) Your accents are awesome! Can you please add me in a Star Dancer reprint pinglist? I have just the perfect dragon for it ;D
Z3Lt3uB.png
@Silviya

I can buy accent "Dawn Dancer"?
@Silviya

I can buy accent "Dawn Dancer"?
@Silviya
Hello.
I love yours accents. Can you add me to in a Crimson Lantern Glow M pinglist? I needs just accent to the male. Can I pay in treasure?
@Silviya
Hello.
I love yours accents. Can you add me to in a Crimson Lantern Glow M pinglist? I needs just accent to the male. Can I pay in treasure?
bWZ2wZ8.png
@Silviya
Hello! Can I be added to your general pinglist (if you have one) and to the pinglist for Lotus Lanterns F reprints?
@Silviya
Hello! Can I be added to your general pinglist (if you have one) and to the pinglist for Lotus Lanterns F reprints?
1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 ... 252 253